• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Torres's 07 H3 A.K.A "Die PANZER"

Panzer07

alright guys, things just got real over here, and have finally decided that "Panzer Nächste Modifizierung" is going to be The Rancho-4' Lift Kit...Which I Should Be Acquiring Within 2 Weeks Or At The End Of This Month, And Will Be Installing It Myself. I'm Using The 1.75 Wheel Spacers So I Can Keep My OEM Tires, And Bilstein Shocks.
I'll Keep You Guys Posted On How This Mod Goes.

owlxxx

alright guys, things just got real over here, and have finally decided that "Panzer Nächste Modifizierung" is going to be The Rancho-4' Lift Kit...Which I Should Be Acquiring Within 2 Weeks Or At The End Of This Month, And Will Be Installing It Myself. I'm Using The 1.75 Wheel Spacers So I Can Keep My OEM Tires, And Bilstein Shocks.
nice! I am also looking into such a lift for sometime down the road. I still use my H3 as a daily driver but In a year or two I will buy a new DD...

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
nice! I am also looking into such a lift for sometime down the road. I still use my H3 as a daily driver but In a year or two I will buy a new DD...

I think it rides better as a DD with the rancho kit compared to a t bar crank

cbetts

NERD!!!

I think we created a monster . . .

{sniff} I am so proud!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

SuperBuickGuy

they grow up so fast {sniff}

chad

nice truck you got going there! man these sights get you addicted to working on your truck, once i got on here and see what people have done all i want to do is make mine better! thanks hummer guys for making my banking account go broke for truck stuff!

Ed's06h3

nice truck you got going there! man these sights get you addicted to working on your truck, once i got on here and see what people have done all i want to do is make mine better! thanks hummer guys for making my banking account go broke for truck stuff!

:agree:

SuperBuickGuy

so true. I have a Buick site, a Hummer site, two Corvette sites, and a general site for my addictions

Panzer07

mine is as well as a daily driver and recreational vehicle, and I thought I was not gonna get the rancho kit any time soon, but things happened and I'm able to spare the money for this kit, so matters well.

Panzer07

Haha yeah I can relate, I've seen and learn so much in this site about Hummers than I could ever imagine...The mods and possibilities are endless, wish money was the same way (ENDLESS).

Panzer07

Flogging-Molly...I Almost Forgot The Latest Panzer's Interior Mod.
although it is not a performance mod it is definitely a safety feature for my 1 1/2 month old daughter lol....who in a couple of months will be joining me and the wife riding along in the trails, since they need to learn when they are little.
As you can see it has it's built in roll cage lol. just in case Daddy does something stupid and rolls Panzer over.
image.jpgimage.jpg
As well it has a 5 point seatbelt not even the devil himself can get/snatch her out without unbuckling it first, as well extra padding just in case the trail becomes too bumpy. :)
image.jpg
So Yupe, Now Panzer Transport Some Precious Cargo In Her Every Now And Then.

Last edited:

Panzer07

Poor Panzer Is Sick I'm Taking Her To The Doc Tomorrow Morning, I Got The Check Engine Light This Afternoon, I Feel Pretty Bumped, Have The Onstar Guy Run A Test And Say It Pop-up Some Code About The Transmission.

Panzer07

Alright well I took panzer to the dealer this morning, and she should be good to go in 2 days, it was a transmission sensor or something like that anyways hopefully the repair isn't too expensive so I can still get my Lift Kit.

Panzer07

Ok you all, here I'm here with the latest mod to Panzer I Decided To Do Today.
I Woke Up This Morning And Was Bored With Nothing To Do So I Decided To Do The Fender Mod I Saw Some Guys Did To Their H3.
I Almost Fnish Today But It Got Dark And So I Had To Stop Anyways Here It Is What It Looks Like.
I'M Pretty Happy With The Outcome Specially Since It MyFirst Time Cutting Bending And Molding Metal/Plastic.
Not Perfect But It Should Do For Now.
Here it is what I need for this mod.
metal Cutter: $30 bucks at o'really
oil drip pan: $10
nuts and bolts: $5
motivational drink (wine bottle): $15

I had to strip down the front part I had no idea how to do it or where to start so I ended up unbolting and pulling off all sort of things that didn't need to which consume a lot of time. Anyways here it is as I finally got it all taken apart and began cutting.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This is the metal sheet I picked up not too thick not too weak.
Folded in half that way I could make 2 sets that way if I messed up one i had material left to fix it
image.jpg

after tracing and cutting the pieces at the shape I needed... I began the bending and shaping the covers
image.jpgimage.jpg

And this is what it looks like all done, well at least one side.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Final Result ...
image.jpg

Last edited:

Panzer07

Ok Guy's After Been Away For Quite A While Not Meaning To I have Finally Got Some Time in hands, So It Is Time To Update MY Build Thread.
I Just Got 35" mounted on my 3 yesterday and I must say I love them so far, not as noisy on road with the windows down as I would have expected, I get more noise from the wind than the tires.
I went from AT Duelers to Mud Tires Wrangler Mtrz With Kevlar To Be Specific.
I Got All 5 Tires for $ 1,500 total. And I must Say they Are Bad Ass Tires, haven't Test Them Yet off-road (hopefully soon) But Just By It's Looks, they seem like they are going to perform well, and they are huge it was a little of a pain in the butt trying to fit the spare tire on the swing gate but once I got it on, it fitted like a champion, as well their is no rub what so ever, they guys at the tire shop they were afraid that they weren't going to fit, or that they would rub, but none of that turned out to be an issue.
I also got some 1.75" spacer adapter from motorsport for $255 for all 4 with shipping and handling.....I haven't put them on yet since they still have to arrive yet, but I'll make sure to update once I have them on. I know they aren't needed in order to running 35" but I like the "out of the fender look they give" as well another thing off of my list of the rancho lift list, which I'm finally installing on May of next year, since my warranty will be over by then, that way I don't void the warranty or give GM a excuse not to fix problems that may arise from here 'till then.
OLD PANZER'S LOOK WITH 33" AT
IMG_0187.jpg
NEW PANZER'S LOOK WITH 35" MTR
IMG_0695.jpg

Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Looks great! On the spacers just torque them down and use loctite then your good to go. I've logged over 25k miles on my spacers with no issues