• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Interested in a Chicago and surrounding areas meet up?

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
After Spectre mentioned on the forums about having a meet up, I'm interested in do this. I figure my place would be prefect with all my tools, the welder, and that I have plenty of space for everyone to park. I got both a gas and charcoal grill, fridge with plenty of space for beer conveniently located in the garage, plenty of patio seating so we are set there. Takes nothing for me to hook a TV up outside if there is a game on. I also have a horse shoe pit, a pond with bluegill and bass in the front yard. The fish are like pets so you would have to catch and release.

So... anyone interested? Got some days in mind that would work for you?

I'm thinking a Saturday, possibly July 13, 20, or 27 show up around noon, drink and eat till when ever.

Last edited:

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
July 27th would be perfect for me; I don't have a Master's paper due that week. It would give me the chance to meet you and see those mounts that I'm seriously considering.

Spectre

Lets do it. I may/may not be able to make the 27th.

I would say 80% I can make it, 20% not. I'm just trying to iron out some other plans. I'll let you know when I know.

Thanks for offering your place, sounds like you have all the bases ans basses covered.

Also, I may have to pick up one of your AUX input cables if your still making them :p

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Lets do it. I may/may not be able to make the 27th.

I would say 80% I can make it, 20% not. I'm just trying to iron out some other plans. I'll let you know when I know.

Thanks for offering your place, sounds like you have all the bases ans basses covered.

Also, I may have to pick up one of your AUX input cables if your still making them :p

Well I hope you can make it, after all it is your idea.

Ya I'm still making AUX input got three to make right now... just ran out of parts on Sunday and waiting for more to be delivered.

Spectre

Haha thanks. Yup I can do the 27th.

I had a college buddy who just said "I'm coming to visit a weekend in July...".

This was a great excuse to force him to give me a date he's actually showing up.

So yeah, I'm free that day, let's do it.

jakesz28

Just got back home, have another job in long island next month. But if I'm here I would be interested in coming up.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Did we settle on a date?
Address or GPS coord?

I'm planning on having everyone at my place on July 27th as it stands. It would great if you were to show up at my place in Marengo, Illinois which is an hour west of Chicago on highway 90, just PM me for the address if you going to come.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
I would say bring whatever want to bring, but basically things to snack on and your favorite beer. I'll have some burgers, brats, hot dogs... potato salad, and Coors Light.