• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2013 H4O members calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
The calendar is finally here! Many thanks to Bigunit for running the calendar contests and to all of the members and particpants for their involvement. The calendar can be ordered directly from zazzle.com and multipe quantity discounts are available and coupon codes may be available. $21.95 and $3.99 shipping.

:link:

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Very nice Alex!

These came out great. Thanks for all your hard work in putting these together. I just ordered 4! Great Christmas gifts they will make!

Use the Zazzle website promo code through Monday (Veteran's day promo code) to get 50% off of calendars!

Last edited:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
I ordered a bunch to give out to all those that have helped or supported me, or any of the organizations I work with.

Ex Umbris Venimus

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Ordered mine and signed up for the free shipping "zazzle black" trial. ...already canceled auto renew. :wink: $11 to my door. Looking good!

Sent with Tapacrack

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Wow the calendar turned out awesome! Just ordered 2 of these and a couple of mugs too. The 50% code plus free shipping with Zazzle Black is sweet deal!

Scarsman

Sponsor
Me too! Gonna have to keep a close eye on the boys though, because I already know they're going to want to cut it up and hang the pictures all over their room!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

JGBB04

Me too! Gonna have to keep a close eye on the boys though, because I already know they're going to want to cut it up and hang the pictures all over their room!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

That's ok I think they only care about when the first & last day of school is right :wink: so long as they don't run w/ the scissors it's all good

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I have to say, the quality of the calendars rates an A+. Nice work Alrock.

Now, I'm stoked and my mind is already filled with ideas for selecting the rigs for the H4O 2014 calendar!

Next year will be the best year yet for H4O - lots of surprises in store!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Bigunit, I appreciate the work you put into the 2013 H4O calendar. Great representation of the Hummers of H4O. 60 calendars have been sold, which exceeds the estimate I had of going in of 50 sales.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have to say, the quality of the calendars rates an A+. Nice work Alrock.

Now, I'm stoked and my mind is already filled with ideas for selecting the rigs for the H4O 2014 calendar!

Next year will be the best year yet for H4O - lots of surprises in store!

I can think of numerous shots from this last Moab trip that should be shoe ins for the next calender.

Status
Not open for further replies.