• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Mini

LagunaH1

Today there's a new car in the "car family". My girlfriend bought a Mini Countryman S with all the bells and whistles.

I am officially jealous, that thing has SO much tech, it can tweet and show Facebook posts on the GPS nav screen, has a really nice Harman Kardon sound system and a pretty spry turbo charged 1.6 liter engine with 181 horses. It is roomy and handles REAL well.

Oh, and, it has that new car smell that's short circuiting my brain.....

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
That's the "off road" version, right? Hmm, might wanna see that on Potato Salad Hill. After all, if a Geo can do it the Mini certainly can.
[video=youtube_share;N1gkZwZuf-U]http://youtu.be/N1gkZwZuf-U[/video]

deserth3

I am officially jealous, that thing has SO much tech, it can tweet and show Facebook posts on the GPS nav screen

So what firewall and anti virus software is it running??
[video=youtube;N_vxhRyiQe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_vxhRyiQe0[/video]

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
My family has had a Cooper S for 7 years and it has been a great car. Keep us updated on it Laguna -- the JCW version could be in our future.

Sent with Tapacrack

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Throw it on the roof rack when you come out next year for BS week.:wink: (The Mini, not the girlfriend.:giggle:) You can then off-road, and she can shop in town and do the paved roads in Arches and Canyonlands. It would be a blast to drive on Hwy 128.

Expendable

Congrats on your gf's choice in car! A Mini would be a consideration for a car if I were to buy new!

and just to make sure everyone is on the same page:

Countryman S is the white one in the first two pics and is Grey in the last one

2011_mini_cooper_group_fe_1118102_717.jpg

2011_mini_cooper_group_fe_1118103_717.jpg

2011_mini_cooper_group_fe_1118101_815.jpg

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
I like mini's--they work well for chocking the tires on our travel trailer; the smart thing to do is tie a string on the back of each one so I can hang them on the back of the deuce when we pull out of the campground.