• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer Prop Request - Australia

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Hey you Aussies,

Please check out this request we received via email. Can anyone help?

I am Operations Manager for Storyhead P/L. We are producing a TV ad for a client. The basis of the ad is that a couple are looking at a number of different cars and then he ends up buying a Hummer and she gets a small car.

We need to locate two cars that can be used in the ad - one that is an accessorised distinctive 4WD (not a Hummer), the other a Hummer with lots of accessories. The cars would be needed in Parramatta for a one-day shoot on 28 June (our weather backup is 3 July). We have a small amount we can make available to cover costs. We will give the owner of the vehicle a copy of the ad for their records.

For the shoot the car is parked in a street.. There is no driving required on camera. The successful person would need to sign a contract that they can deliver the car on the day.

Would there be anyone in your club that could help us? If so please email Syd at syd.polley@storyhead.com.au or call 1300883439

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Sounds like a neat opportunity!

>Sent from my Secret Phone Shoe using Tapatalk<

Chook

Skippy is in Brisbane also (600 miles one way) so unlikely

They also say they only have a limited budget to cover expenses so more likely to be suitable for someone local in Sydney or surrounds.

Chook

Also Nugget is in Brisbane (600 miles one way to Sydney) so unlikely. He has been freelancing for a 4wd magazine but doubt he would be interested in going to Sydney.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have had a couple of requests but have not taken them up. One didn't want to pay anything and the other wanted to "use" it too much. That gig sounds like a good one if they would pay expenses and a daily rental rate.