• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Photoshop request! Suzuki Jimny with H2 styling cues

High Five H2

My first car ever was an '87 Suzuki Samurai (the Jimny for everywhere else in the world). They recently redesigned it for 2019 and it's a pretty nice looking little car, which gave me a funny idea - that GM started making Hummers again, but they started by importing Suzuki Jimnies and rebadging them as hummers. I figured Chevy sells a rebadged Jimny in South America, so it could happen, right? Maybe a picture would spur them on to realize what a great idea it is. Also it's funny because Hummers are huge and luxurious and get awful gas mileage and Jimnies are tiny and very basic and get close to 40 mpg.

So I need a photoshop wizard!

Here is a link to a few pictures of H2s and a Jimny that are sitting at about the same angle: https://imgur.com/a/bGcjHrC. Probably the only thing that it needs is the front end, hood vent, backwards opening hood (you can see the latch thing on the side), and fake air intakes at the corners of the hood by the windshield, and amber lights on the roof. If you're feeling really ambitious you could do the grill guard in the 2nd pic and some bead lock wheels. Thanks in advance.
I put a picture of the beadlock wheels in the above album, and here's a link to the grill guard:https://predatorinc.com/shop/h2-search-and-rescue-brush-guard/

This is cut and pasted from a few other places where I've made this request but I haven't been able to find anyone so you probably already know about Hummer styling cues. Anyways, if you want a fun project and to make my day here you go!

thanks

Acer4LO

Alright I gave it a shot. I have some bias and used some H3 elements too. What do you think? :)
Make sure you scroll all the way down. There is more than one pic.

i-Tj3tpGK-2558x1728.jpg

i-gC9LtNn-2558x1728.jpg

i-xdv8gJW-2558x1728.jpg

i-jdBR5tC-2558x1728.jpg

08H3

How cute! You made a Jeep Renegade! :)
Not an insult-- great Photoshop-- but at first glance I instantly saw a Renegade.