Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
    Bald Tire
    Thanks

$2,000 for H3 Roof Marker Piece

This piece flew off after a Safelite windshield job, so now they're paying to fix all the damage.

Been looking for this part for over a month now, been in a rental and my wife wants her car back.

Come on, someone out there has got to have one!

Thanks. Sean.

Street Tire
    Thanks
    I can't believe nobody has made them out of fiberglass and use a different light fixture's.

Bald Tire
    Thanks
    I tried to get a custom audio shop to make one. They said they could and quoted about $1500. But then after 2 weeks said they couldn't.

I think they just didn't want to take the chance on it flying off and being blamed for the resulting damage.

Bald Tire
    Thanks
    I have one on my H3 but not ready to part with it. I did come across this online, but they make to order: http://www.gstyle4u.com/.sc/ms/dd/H3...H3%20%26%20H3T

Not sure what their turn around time is.

'08 H3 Alpha Adventure
    35" Toyo Open Counry MT's, Rear Locker, T-Bar Crank, Rola Roof Rack, Odyssey Battery, Smittybilt XRC 9.5K Winch, Hi-Lift Jack, Ready Welder, Schwarttzy Hi Clearance Leaf Mounts, 2" Extended Shackles, Rock Sliders,
    KMW Up Armor UCP , Scorpworks Front Diff Crossmember, CSF Racing Radiator

'06 H3 Adv/Lux (July 2012 to Aug 2014)

Bald Tire
    Thanks
    If that pans out, you'll be my savior!

I was just about to tell the collision center to fill the holes and go back to a stock look.

I hope this works!

All Terrain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalH3 View Post
    I have one on my H3 but not ready to part with it. I did come across this online, but they make to order: http://www.gstyle4u.com/.sc/ms/dd/H3...H3%20%26%20H3T

Not sure what their turn around time is.
    Not really sure if that website is legit. I am not 100% sure but I think a forum member tried buying one and it never came. Also I haven't heard of a forum member sucessfully buying one from there. Kind of a shady website in my experience but if others have other thought feel free to chime in!
    2008 Hummer H3 Alpha Adventure + Luxury

Rancho 4in, 295 Nitto Terras, Road Armor Bumper, Smittybilt 10k, Gobi Stealth, RRO Sliders, Daystar 1" Body Lift, ARB snorkel, Runcool Louver, JKS front disconnects, Coverking Cordura Ballistic Seat Covers, Schwarttzy Skid Plates + Leaf Mounts + Extended Shackles, Outfitter Design Tire Rods, Optima D34, Smittybilt Storage Drawer, Cobra 29 ltd, Dual 102" Whips

Parts List Updated 8/10/18

[Follow The Build]

[Wheeling and General Pictures]

Bald Tire
    Thanks
    If that doesn't work out, if Safelight is footing the bill... $3.5K would be a price that I could work with. As you mentioned, it would require having a body shop fill the holes and touch up paint on the roof and I'd need new side pillars. I'd also need payment up front before removing and shipping. I was looking at Ebay, but they charge 10% of sale price. So probably something like PayPal would be the best option. Online transactions from somebody I don't know is always a concern. Obviously they are as-is condition for a 2008. The top part is in very good condition just missing one of the plastic caps for one of the screw holes. The side pillars are a bit faded as always. It is garaged. I am out of town this week, but close enough I could come home one of the nights to remove and ship to you. Honestly I would prefer to just keep it.

Hope you find something that works.

'08 H3 Alpha Adventure
    35" Toyo Open Counry MT's, Rear Locker, T-Bar Crank, Rola Roof Rack, Odyssey Battery, Smittybilt XRC 9.5K Winch, Hi-Lift Jack, Ready Welder, Schwarttzy Hi Clearance Leaf Mounts, 2" Extended Shackles, Rock Sliders,
    KMW Up Armor UCP , Scorpworks Front Diff Crossmember, CSF Racing Radiator

'06 H3 Adv/Lux (July 2012 to Aug 2014)