• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

$2,000 for H3 Roof Marker Piece

Perrymans

Probationary Member
This piece flew off after a Safelite windshield job, so now they're paying to fix all the damage.

Been looking for this part for over a month now, been in a rental and my wife wants her car back.

Come on, someone out there has got to have one!

Thanks. Sean.

Perrymans

Probationary Member
I tried to get a custom audio shop to make one. They said they could and quoted about $1500. But then after 2 weeks said they couldn't.

I think they just didn't want to take the chance on it flying off and being blamed for the resulting damage.

Acer4LO

I have one on my H3 but not ready to part with it. I did come across this online, but they make to order: http://www.gstyle4u.com/.sc/ms/dd/H...OF MARKER LAMPS ^2F 2006-2010 HUMMER H3 & H3T

Not sure what their turn around time is.

Not really sure if that website is legit. I am not 100% sure but I think a forum member tried buying one and it never came. Also I haven't heard of a forum member sucessfully buying one from there. Kind of a shady website in my experience but if others have other thought feel free to chime in!

SoCalH3

If that doesn't work out, if Safelight is footing the bill... $3.5K would be a price that I could work with. As you mentioned, it would require having a body shop fill the holes and touch up paint on the roof and I'd need new side pillars. I'd also need payment up front before removing and shipping. I was looking at Ebay, but they charge 10% of sale price. So probably something like PayPal would be the best option. Online transactions from somebody I don't know is always a concern. Obviously they are as-is condition for a 2008. The top part is in very good condition just missing one of the plastic caps for one of the screw holes. The side pillars are a bit faded as always. It is garaged. I am out of town this week, but close enough I could come home one of the nights to remove and ship to you. Honestly I would prefer to just keep it.

Hope you find something that works.