• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Wanted H3t Snug top-Black

RamRod

I have one that I have tried to sell mine 3 times but shipping always killed the deal unfortunately.

I am in Calgary, AB

The canopy weight is around 280-300lbs

If you can find a shipper we can possibly come up with a deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H3TDave

I hope someone gets it. Shipping from u to me in WV was going to be brutal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
So do you ever head down to Washington? I have a nephew in Shelton that runs his heavy equipment up north but not out of the states. He would be willing to meet with you.
Any pictures? Was it originally black or a repaint?
Thanks

RamRod

No sorry I won’t be able to bring it down to Washington. The issue there is I am considered an importer if I take it across the border, then there is all sorts of paperwork to be filled and taxes to be paid.

If you were to bring it over the border personally you would just have to declare it.

It is painted flat black at the moment, I don’t know if it came that way but I assume it was painted when the truck got the custom paint (before I owned it)

DFW Spartan

Yeah i know:giggle:

Prefer black open to any color
Willing to travel or possibly shipping for the right deal
Hey Speedy, there's a guy (Robert Page) on the Facebook group 'Hummer H3T Registry' that's selling his white Snugtop slant back topper. He's asking $1500. He's located in Laramie, Wyoming, which isn't too far from you. Not sure if he's a member on this forum. Let me know if you need any help trying to connect with him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
No sorry I won’t be able to bring it down to Washington. The issue there is I am considered an importer if I take it across the border, then there is all sorts of paperwork to be filled and taxes to be paid.

If you were to bring it over the border personally you would just have to declare it.

It is painted flat black at the moment, I don’t know if it came that way but I assume it was painted when the truck got the custom paint (before I owned it)

I'll have to pass
Thanks

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
Hey Speedy, there's a guy (Robert Page) on the Facebook group 'Hummer H3T Registry' that's selling his white Snugtop slant back topper. He's asking $1500. He's located in Laramie, Wyoming, which isn't too far from you. Not sure if he's a member on this forum. Let me know if you need any help trying to connect with him.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pm sent
Thanks