• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Stock Silver H3 Wheels For Sale

WANNAVEE

SOLD
5 good used-condition stock H3 wheels for sale with 5 center caps (no tires included). I swapped to aftermarket wheels and would like to clear these out.
The attached pics are recent and prior to dismounting but I can get current pics if requested.
Prefer to sell locally but would consider shipping at buyers expense.
$200 obo
SOLD

Last edited:

WANNAVEE

I replied to your PM. Sorry for the delay, I'm not getting email notifications like I should.
I also meant to list that I'm in College Park, my bad.
Anyway, reply to the PM if you're interested. I'll be checking for it since I'm not getting notifications.

WANNAVEE

I did check my spam folder, there was only spam there. Also checked deleted emails folder, not there either.
I'm getting email notifications again even though I didn't change anything so I don't know what happened. Thanks for the suggestion though.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I did check my spam folder, there was only spam there. Also checked deleted emails folder, not there either.
I'm getting email notifications again even though I didn't change anything so I don't know what happened. Thanks for the suggestion though.
I was busy Making The Forum Great Again

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

WANNAVEE

I would laugh at that if the lack of notifications last Tuesday didn't cause me to miss one of the last Thor Parts rear bumpers ever to be made! He replied to my PM that he had 2 left... by the time I saw the PM on the forum they were already sold.:gaah: :gaah::gaah: I regularly check my email and would have seen the notification right away. Lesson learned, I guess.

Sale pending for the wheels.

Last edited: