• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 H3 Foglight

the_real_hacksaw

Anyone have a diagram of how the fog lights mount on an H3 ? I hit a deer and the passenger side fog light was the only damage so it’s a fix it myself thing. I’ve seen the lights available for sale but would be interested in buying a used one of someone here had one to part with. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JPaul

Check the PDF's Schwaartzy has, might be something in there. It's basically three bolts that bolt the light bracket to the bumper. The light itself snaps into its bracket at the pivots and has an adjustment screw to adjust the height of the beam. While you might be able to swap it out with the bumper still on, it will be a bit tricky. One of the bolts (outer one if I recall correctly) is partly blocked by some of the bumpers structure. There is a small hole though that you can pass a 1/4" extension through and then snap on your socket (10mm I think) and be able to get to the bolt. Otherwise it's a bit of a tight fit getting a wrench or ratchet in to that one. The other two are pretty easy to get to (with the bumper off at least) and shouldn't pose too much of a problem. I know I had to re-tighten the lower inner bolt and it wasn't too much trouble. The upper inner bolt might be a different story however.