• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Seeing interest on OEM marker lightd

lc7404

Hey guys I have a set of OEM marker lights I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep them. I'm having a hard time finding someone to install them. I'm debating on getting rid of them. I'm just gauging interest in them incase if I cant get them installed. They are in perfect condition no cracks and yes I have the black caps for the holes. I'm located in Columbus ohio if anyone is also. Like I said I'm only putting the feeler first here since you members have been helpful to me before I got toEbay. I can'tbelive no one wants to install these. Yes I have pictures but dont know how to upload

Acer4LO

I am sure a lot of people would be interested here, but they are actually pretty to install yourself with some basic tools. I bought a pair used at the junkyard and installed them myself. I actually have a guide on how to install them on my build page. Figure you can check it out to see if it is something your comfortable with doing yourself. You have to scroll down a bit to get to it.

LINK:
https://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/fo...73-Acer4LO-s-2008-Alpha-H3-Build-Thread/page2

Last edited:

lc7404

Be honest I'm nervous about the drilling . Plus with no template. No dealer wants to do it cause they dont want to be responsible for leaks

Acer4LO

Be honest I'm nervous about the drilling . Plus with no template. No dealer wants to do it cause they dont want to be responsible for leaks

To make the template all you have to do is set the marker lights on top of the roof. Put on A pilliar covers first. Then just use a sharpie to draw a circle inside the holes when the marker lights are on top. Oh one thing that I did not make very clear is that once you drill into it, you will have to insert a thread using a threaded insert tool. You must make the hole a that is the same size or slightly smaller then put in the thread. This tool is designed to hold the threads in place by expanding in size of it.

Acer4LO

Ill go $155 plus my netflix account for 3 months. :giggle:

If you are serious about selling them, you gotta name a price range or have a starting price

lc7404

Hi guys sorry Im away I sent pic to everyone that pm me. I will be back Thursday so earliest this would mailed if someone buys them would be Saturday and yes of course tracking number provided