• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Central locking doors

maurizio86

Hi Guys this is a "problem I have"

As you all want to think that the original key of this H2 is really bad.
Since the switchboard for the closure / alarm has been broken by the former owner's machine I see myself forced to do it again (a work I guess)

I would like some advice because if I have to start over, at this point I would like to know what could be good at the ignition system level (to be able to exclude this old 80s key, and have a simple anti-theft alarm system.
I had already seen something on youtube from the company that produces the VIPER remote ignition remote control, and I also saw some discussion here on forums about it.

The question is: is it worth the pen? is there any other solution maybe easier to fix this switchboard?

if someone has already had to do this specific electrical work with the advice, because even if I bring from an electric car I would not want to be teased.

p.s: I always thank everyone who contributes and they are helping me with all these problems.

* Sorry for ****ty English, but unfortunately I do not speak English (I'm Italian and ignorant; /)