• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Low oil pressure h2 05

maurizio86

Hi guys, the problems never end ....

I have always had this problem related to the pressure of the oil accused me in the low oil pressure cushion.

I've already tried to change for a 5/40
I put back on 5/30 and "the mistake on cushions" continues when I'm low around (just brake the car the message appears.

as soon as I pass the 3 / 3.5 turns the message disappears.

does anyone know what specific causes this error?

I have already changed the oil filter.

I thank everyone for the help you are giving me, I finally found a forum that people are active and united.

I hope I can help and contribute to the information.

amrg

Did you change the oil oressure sensor?
If so, did you verify you have good pressure using an oil pressure gauge?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Zach

Mall Crawler
Not sure what “cushion” you are talking about.
Is it coming up on the dash display low oil or low oil pressure? Or the gauge is low? Could be a few different things, which all very common. Oil pressure sensor, there is also a oil level switch in the oil pan, then, the gauge on the instrument cluster itself, that is very common for that year.

A little more info and clarification would help. Changing the viscosity of the oil really wouldn’t be a factor

maurizio86

Thanks for everyone's attention.

it is the picture is another thing that I have to change, because it is half-broken

I would like to ask you if someone has this panel new / used but that function to sell (because I have found osu ebay to € 400) but I see a can too

and I also ask if it was possible to put the qu2ro of h2 2008 on mine? is it the same or does it change anything?

let me know (I live in Italy) so all these pieces are dificult to find in Italy / europe.

if you can help me

for the oil now check the sensors and see if this message disappears (because the pressure of the oil from the analog clock I can not know (because it is broken)