• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS H3 & H3T parts for sale

RamRod

H3 & H3T parts for sale

STARR HID headlights w/ 55w bulbs & ballast - BLACK HOUSING !! (no longer available) only a few months old - $600 (plus shipping) *SOLD*

Schwarttzy Hidden winch mount - $350 (plus shipping)

Rear bed rack - $450 (plus shipping)

Custom H3T rock sliders - $650 (plus shipping)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

amrg

I thought the T was going!

Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

H3V8

pm sent about buying the headlights.

Anyone have pics of what the 55w ones look like on? Are they super blue or more white-like?

RamRod

Are you up in Victoria? I might be interested in the winch mount. Do you come down to WA very often?

I am no longer on the island. I am now in Calgary AB

No real plans to come down to WA but I could see how shipping would be

RamRod

pm sent about buying the headlights.

Anyone have pics of what the 55w ones look like on? Are they super blue or more white-like?

So the wattage does not change the colour, so the colour of these are still “daylight”

The colour is measured in Kelvin and these are 5000k - so if you google that you will get a good idea of the colour

2010H3TAlpha

I am no longer on the island. I am now in Calgary AB

No real plans to come down to WA but I could see how shipping would be

Bummer, I was looking for an excuse to go to Victoria :) Yeah let me know what it would be to USA zip 98027. Thanks!