• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

WTB: H2 roof rails

guruerror

If anyone has some H2 roof rails...aluminum or black (don't care)...that they want to unload; let me know.

Honestly, not willing to pay a lot for these, but will definitely cover shipping (if you're far away) or drop you some cash if you're within 75 miles from Gaithersburg, MD.

Zach

Mall Crawler
I have a set of black ones laying around that you can have for free. Will have to try and box them up and see how much shipping would be from So Cal.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Gaithersburg, MD 20877

Thanks.

Lol! Guessing you missed Twin’s dribble banter[emoji33].

I will try and get them boxed up for you this week, going to be a project in itself. Will hit you up for shipping info once they are good to go. Btw, I do have the key for them also. That is going to be an additional charge.

Naw, kidding[emoji106]

guruerror

Lol! Guessing you missed Twin’s dribble banter[emoji33].

I will try and get them boxed up for you this week, going to be a project in itself. Will hit you up for shipping info once they are good to go. Btw, I do have the key for them also. That is going to be an additional charge.

Naw, kidding[emoji106]

Cool beans...do you have an estimate on the shipping? I'd hate to see you go to the trouble if the shipping is gonna be ridiculous. Every once in a while they pop up on Craiglist on the East Coast; and I'm in no hurry to get a set.

Thanks again for all the trouble.