• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Lifted h3 in CA

amrg

That looks like the 6" lift posted a year ago!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Korby7

That looks like the 6" lift posted a year ago!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I was wondering what lift it had. Thought it might be a Rancho with the torsions cranked? Was not a fan of how the knuckles were done on that lift. Either way, it makes me want to find a Rancho or get serious about a SAS..

scoreh3

That sure looks like the same one that was for sale last year. It’s now for sale 100 miles east of last years post. Is the new owner selling it already or did the old owner move.

Acer4LO

Yep that is the same one for sale. I posted about it here: https://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/fo...igslist-Hummer-H3-with-10in-Lift-Kit-For-Sale!!

It is not a rancho lift kit. It is a Full Throttle Suspension Lift Kit (FTS) which I don't think they have ever sold. I think a customer probably went into their shop and asked them to design one for his truck. I really don't like FTS at all because their lift kit are designed for pavement princess high dollar pickup trucks that are just for show. This company is not in the business of making offroad performance lift kits that offer more articulation, ground clearance, and what not. Definitely would not buy but kinda interesting.