• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

2007 H3 parts 4 Sale New and used,control arm,tierod,headrests,shocks ect

blazed16

Well been busy with the hummer this year and instead of this stuff sitting collecting dust i dont need it and its all for sale and more will be posted.

Parts are new and some used will be stated for each posted item.Some of the parts like the shocks are just not finding what i like and went oem then monroe and now fox.Never offroaded all hwy travel.
Located in manitoba can meet local or ship at buyers expense.

PRICES ARE IN CAD AND OBO.

Factory 6 disk cd player a little paint missing from couple buttons otherwise great condition $75

106kg2o.jpg

New in box AFE Power MagnumFlow air filter.$40

241seig.jpg

OEM h3 shocks with around 22,000km some rust from winter .$120

20zsgaf.jpg

Monroe reflex shocks, less then 2000km on them,They are currently installed on my vehicle but will be un installed in the next few weeks as im doing fox shocks instead.Picture shows them new in box before they were installed.$275

15sa4pw.jpg

ACDELCO 45A1374 88877721 Professional Sold

ACDelco 45A1375 88877722 Professional Inner Steering Tie Rod End Sold

Moog Control arm Sold

Tail lights in great condition used $70

2cwtm2w.jpg

Tail Light Covers steel in black with some surface rust. $60

169njg3.jpg

Front lower plastic grill $20 SOLD!

Oil Filter Sold

Leather Headrests great condition like new. $100

28hlsoo.jpg

7 inch round head lights Sold

28inch curved light bar Sold

Prices are OBO just PM me with what you want.Also i can ship canada or USA but buyer pays the shipping.

Pm me so i get the notification to come on here and check.

Will be adding more things as time goes on.

Last edited:

blazed16

Ive responded to a few and if my prices are a bit high just pm me and let me know i have no idea what this stuff should go for.

Also depending on the item and the offer i may drive to the USA and ship from there to help with the shipping cost.

Last edited:

blazed16

front lower plastic grill Sold and shipped!

Will be adding more to list here for sale and private message me with offers.

woodwardsh3

Do not buy from Blazed16. CON MAN,, Parts were ordered in mid October and i still have not received a dime from Ken it's now March 15.. Never received what i ordered. 2 Parts fell out of box from his packing and shipping. I Bought a new control arm from him, received a old dirty used POS. The photo of the said control arm was just the moog box never seen the actual control arm. BEWARE ASK FOR PICTURE'S OF ANY THING YOU BUY. Not just the box. And the tie rods fell out of a hole in the box from shipping.
Post office paid insurance to him. Which I help him get by sending pictures of the damaged box to the canada post office and a report. I was never reimbursed for missing parts. never replaced the parts or a refund. Nothing but excuse after excuse. If you were scammed by this conman drop me a PM please.

SlcHummer

Do not buy from Blazed16. CON MAN,, Parts were ordered in mid October and i still have not received a dime from Ken it's now March 15.. Never received what i ordered. 2 Parts fell out of box from his packing and shipping. I Bought a new control arm from him, received a old dirty used POS. The photo of the said control arm was just the moog box never seen the actual control arm. BEWARE ASK FOR PICTURE'S OF ANY THING YOU BUY. Not just the box. And the tie rods fell out of a hole in the box from shipping.
Post office paid insurance to him. Which I help him get by sending pictures of the damaged box to the canada post office and a report. I was never reimbursed for missing parts. never replaced the parts or a refund. Nothing but excuse after excuse. If you were scammed by this conman drop me a PM please.

That sucks, sorry man. Thanks for sharing your experience.