• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Craigslist 2008 H3 Alpha Adventure W/ Rancho For Sale

Acer4LO

This was just posted to craigslist yesterday. Seems like a pretty good deal and has everything you need to start. Only 3 pictures on the ad, so be weary.

https://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/d/2008-hummer-h3-alpha-v8-engine/6667086093.html

08 Alpha Rancho_1200x900.jpeg
08 Alpha Rancho 2_1200x900.jpeg
08 Alpha Rancho 3_1200x900.jpeg

Traxx

I think they have the tb cranked to the max on top of the lift, that wheel gap looks rather large. I don't see that color very often, would look pretty nice with a matched grille and lose the other shiny bits.

Acer4LO

I think they have the tb cranked to the max on top of the lift, that wheel gap looks rather large. I don't see that color very often, would look pretty nice with a matched grille and lose the other shiny bits.

Yeah the front looks like it is sitting higher than the back. Also you are definitely right about the color. There are not many blue H3s out there. Most of them that were blue were from the 2006 model year and they were lighter in color than this one.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Seems like too good of a deal. That looks like my 07 blue, but different with the lighting in those pics. 06 was a lighter blue than the later ones.

fanugy

the price seems like a good deal

This sold last year from a dealership in Memphis I called a few times. Same wheels, saved some photos on my desktop. Moving again in about 12 months is not a positive sign. Dealer had no idea how to identify the lift (or even if it had one) when I called in. Had him take a few other photos I don’t still have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rascole

Could be just uneducated owners not knowing what they have and how to fix. Unless the motor, tranny & TC are toast, this could be a gem.

Traxx

Does it have a Rancho? Hard to tell, those a arms are cranked way past max, helper springs in the rear with the shackles too far back. Probably burning through suspension components. Pretty color, too many sales in a short time usually indicates problems.

rascole

Carfax shows most of the owners were dealerships and auctions. Not all that unusual. 1st owner trades it in, 2nd owner is dealership, they sell it to an auction house now the 3rd owner, 4th owner is a used car dealership that bought it at an auction and 5th owner is now on H4O.

chinsH3

I emailed the dealer and requested better pics of the 4wd buttons to see if it has front and rear lockers, and pics of the front and rear suspension to confirm if it has a lift. If i get anything back I will post it here

Acer4LO

I emailed the dealer and requested better pics of the 4wd buttons to see if it has front and rear lockers, and pics of the front and rear suspension to confirm if it has a lift. If i get anything back I will post it here

If you take a look at the photos I posted above, it has the rear locker button so it is an adventure. It only has a rear locker because it is a 2008 model. F/R lockers were only featured on 2009 and 2010 models. I do know that it has a rancho lift kit because I saw it in the other photos but I didn't save it.

[COLOR=inherit !important]

[/COLOR]

chinsH3

Good to know, I didnt realize 09 was when they went to front and rear lockers. and for some reason I only saw the first picture not the 2nd and 3rd. That is a much better clarity on the inside than I have seen for that H3