• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Tons of H3 Parts- MORE TO COME

rsm688

Okay guys I have got to clean my shop out, between my 2 H3's and the one I had before I have amassed a TON of parts. Most of the used parts are coming off my 2008 H3 Alpha I got a few months ago, it is in immaculate condition with 70k miles. I am OCD and ordered about $6000 worth of stuff for it and I'm replacing the entire suspension, steering, hubs, shocks, etc just because I want it to be like brand new and so I won't have to touch anything for another 50k miles so all these suspension and steering parts are in perfect working condition, nice and tight, no leaks, and would be awesome trail spares or replacements for those on a budget. All of the parts listed below will fit ANY H3 unless otherwise stated

All parts located in Madison, MS

I've got a set of OEM H3 headlights, turn signals, side marker lenses, and tail lights that are in incredible condition. Honestly the best I have ever seen, the headlights don't have a single nick or hazing or anything on them and neither do any of the other parts. I have all brand new Starr HIDs, LED turn signals, clear lenses, and LED tail lights going in. I'll offer a pretty decent discount if you take the entire bunch.
Taillights- $100 shipped
Headlights- $110 shipped
Turn signals- $45 shipped
Side markers- $20 shipped

Set of OEM headlights that are a little hazy but can be polished out- $50 shipped

2008 H3 steering rack with 16mm tie rod ends- works perfect, 70k miles, zero leaks- $90 plus actual shipping cost (I have the box my new rack came in I can ship it in, will get a quote if anyone is interested)

Factory Monsoon sub and factory monsoon door speakers (all 4)- $60 plus shipping, $40 plus shipping for sub only

Factory Navigation touch screen CD unit- works great, $100 shipped

Aftermarket leather shift boot replacement (ended up finding a whole center console with shift boot at local junkyard and the guy let me have it free so never used this)- $25 shipped

2008 H3 Alpha torsion bars, 70k miles- these will help stop the nose dive and stiffen front suspension in any non Alpha H3. I put a set in my regular H3 and made a huge improvement in front suspension- $70 plus shipping (I put a brand new set on my H3- why? thats a good question, like I said I'm OCD and replaced literally every single suspension component- these should be good for another 80k plus miles)

2006 H3 factory torsion bars, 90k miles- $40 plus shipping

Oracle White H3 headlight HALO kit- this was whatever the most expesnive/best/brightest one they offered (been a year can't remember)- $100 shipped, brand new in the box

Defenderworks H3 locking black gas tank door (all hardware and key, used but in excellent condition)- $75 shipped

Rancho H3 4" Lift shocks- 15k miles on them, in great shape- $140 shipped for all 4 (once again I'm OCD and replaced them all unnecessarily- no leaks or anything)

H3 White Hard spare tire cover- in good shape, has a few scuffs, will take pictures- $150 plus actual shipping cost (it's light but big)

AC Delco OEM rear frame leaf spring bushings- both sides, $25 shipped

AC Delco OEM lower control arm bushings (front and rear), $20 shipped

Siberian Husky Poly lower control arm rear bushings (new), $20 shipped (both sides)

Front and rear cloth seats (black), good shape, drivers seat is a little worn on left side where I slide in and out- FREE but you must pickup or pay shipping

OEM H3 metal steering rack mount and all bushings (mount side and frame side), brand new- $30 shipped

Set of Delrin H3 steering rack bushings (frame mount), from Mayhem Motor Works mount kit, brand new- full set- $40 shipped

I'm thinking of converting my interior to black and having my seats done up by a custom shop locally so if Interested I have a really nice set of full leather seat covers in tan, driver side seat bottom has a little wear but in overall nice condition, all other seats in excellent condition- make offer

CoverKing fitted Neopreme seat covers in black with Hummer logos in headrest- back and passenger seats in excellent condition, drivers top in great condition, drivers bottom has wear on it- I contacted them and can order just driver replacement- I think I Paid $350 for these, $150 shipped

Factory jacks/jack kit- $50 shipped

Gobi black powder coated small locking box to mount to roof rack, excellent condition- $100 shipped (I'm ordering one of the huge lock boxes for it).

Predator Inc front winch bumper (complete system), with winch and all in like new condition. Winch has never once been used. This was $2000 new without shipping, in like new condition. Make an offer (buyer pays actual shipping- can ship pretty cheap from one Greyhound bus location to another (they put it under the bus, I've shipped several motorcycle engines this way). It was bought and installed 2 months before I bought this H3 from previous owner- I'm having may buddy who owns a huge fab shop build me a one off custom front wraparound hood brushguard/bumper
https://predatorinc.com/shop/h3-hummer-predator-winch-system/

Predator Inc Search and rescue full brush guard (this think is built like a tank, the strongest H3 brush guard I've ever seen and I've had 5 different ones), $800 new without shipping, make an offer (buyer pays actual shipping), It was bought and installed 2 months before I bought this H3 from previous owner- I'm having may buddy who owns a huge fab shop build me a one off custom front wraparound hood brushguard/bumper https://predatorinc.com/shop/search-rescue-brush-guard/

KC HiLites Gravity LED Daylighter Lights, these were $350 new and in excellent like new condition, these things are BRIGHT- $200 shipped https://www.summitracing.com/parts/...k1s_m3tWmMt2Ls4VYq7WVSM-nhKTsVrwaAqyVEALw_wcB

2006 H3 Throttle body assembly, excellent condition, 55k miles on it- I was having some idling issues and thought it was throttle body and put a new one on it, didn't change and then I realized one of my coil packs was crapping out and was too lazy to swap this one back on lol. $100 shipped

I'm sure I will have plenty more parts that's just what I can thick of off the top of my head. I will provide discount for multiple items.

Spencer Mills

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Should be more activity on this! Good stuff for sale. Twinmill would buy it all if it was chrome.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
I'll buy the

- Siberian Husky Poly lower control arm rear bushings

and

- Set of Delrin H3 steering rack bushings (frame mount), from Mayhem Motor Works mount kit, brand new- full set- $40 shipped

jamosdad

Still interested in the bumper, headlights, and other front end parts. I’ll be buying something in the next day or two so try and email me, email in previous reply

rsm688

Sorry guys I had something major come up at work and haven't been able to check messages and send pics. Replying to all messages as we speak!

Spencer

SlcHummer

Any updates Spencer / rsm688? Sent you payment and shipping details for the locking fuel door a few days back.

EDIT: I got the fuel door very quickly following this post, not saying that had anything to do with the quick response but rather Spencer / rsm688 was very quick to respond and get product shipped which was received as expected and installed without issues.

Last edited:

TonkaToy

Hi, I'm just checking to see if the following items are still available:

Set of OEM H3 headlights $110
Factory Navigation touch screen CD unit- works great, $100
Set of full leather seat covers in tan

Thanks,