• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I am the guy with his head just in the door with a NEW and hopefully easy to solve

stlbob

OKay you remember from the first post i had got hurt badly and my H2 sat for 14 months..Well it had the dreaded P0300 code and ran like A*&..Well i did the injectors ( bought 28# injectors ) new coil paks,wire set,AC Delco Iridium plugs ( upon doing these i had three that were green and corroded in the wire at the plug and others at the coil paks ) Well i also changed the fuel filter drained most of the old gas added SeaFoam some Techron Inj cleaner and a little Marvel M oil..then 15 gallons of 93 premium..Was VERY happy after a shakedown run and a tad stutter here and there it idles at 700 rpm and so smooth if you lay your hand upon the dash you cannot feel it run..

Now i bought upgraded coil paks + 15% on voltage 11mm MSD wires ..Had true Duals installed and man it really feels great on the HiWay ..pulls to 75 much quicker than i recall...In the AM just touch the key and she is running..

OKAY here is the BIG problem...if i drive it lets say to pick up wife from work a trip of about 18 miles one way..shut it down to restart it ,it just spins and spins..Try it again same issue..takes two or three tries for it to finally struggle to life,NOW once running settles right down.Pulls hard from a dead stop and harder on the hiway...pull up to a freakin' stoplite AC blasting idles at 850rpm and once cannot feel it run....SO WTF..??

My first thought was fuel but if it was fuel it wouldnt pull like it does..also if i jump out get gas it will fire right up..only if let set for more than 15-20 mins it gives me that spin spin crap...

ANY help,hell even a few magic spells,maybe a H2 prayer open to any help brothers...

THANKS..:huh:

citiboy

Check and monitor the fuel pressure at rest (key OFF for 15-20 mins) with the fuel pressure gauge. If it doesn't hold the pressure at the proper specs then you may have a faulty fuel pressure regulator.

stlbob

AH ha....bleed back okay so i will hook it up and see if i am losing pressure at the rail a regulator is cheap,i ALMOST did it when i had it apart..will let you know..