• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H3 parts lot for sale

58Bisc

Guys,

I sold the H3 after close to 13 years of ownership. I have a garage full of take off parts (chrome grill, front bumper, air box, custom fresh air box snorkel, after market running boards, etc...) as well as a brand new in the crate 2008 complete steering rack and custom one off Schwarty rock sliders for a one inch body lift. Go check my build thread to get an idea of what I have.

Because of business and travel schedule I was hoping to get a local pick up (Warminster, PA 18974) of the lot to either go to a good home or maybe one person sell off. I am open to offers, but please remember that I know exactly what I have here in value. Make me an offer. Let me know if you are interested at wnewnsjr@aol.com

Thanks for looking,
Bill (58Bisc)

58Bisc

I pulled what I could find out of storage and took a few shoots... not some of my best photography work, but it was bright and hot and I could not see the iPhone screen... lol.

first one, like I said, a pile of H3 parts...

Here is the front end that got replaced with an original design Thor set up. No clue how I got my finger in the one, but th3 grill is perfect used.

Here is the new front rack with large tie rod ends and a new Hunner sleeve

Stock batter box

Let’s see, this on is the stock air box, filter, dash switches and a bumper bracket... and a finger tip...

A set of original BA shock sliders (my truck had front and rear Hunner sliders on it) these are bed lined

Snorkel set up

Schwarty sliders for one inch body lift

Aftermarket running boards, one pair with brackets and a spare board

Hood grill

Old KC lights

body bolts and some spacers

Cracked valance

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
You may get more bites by posting up prices. Often "I know exactly what I have here in value" is taken to mean that no one is going to get what they see as a deal worth taking, so no one is going to offer to just have it rejected.

58Bisc

That is a fair point, I had not read it that way. What I was trying to say is I’m not giving it away for free, but make me an offer and we will see if we can get a deal done...