• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H3 Parts and Accessories For Sale

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since we haven't had the H3 in awhile and I need to clear out some space in the shop I am listing the following H3 parts for sale:

Ball joint - new spare SOLD
Inner tie rod - new spare SOLD
Outer tie rod - new spare SOLD
Rear tail light guards - black SOLD
Rear tail light guards - chrome faux apply one with sticky tape worthless except for bling
Hunner steering rack support SOLD
H3 front trim tabs - these are the round tabs that go in the front above the windshield trim piece that marker lights/the twin offroad lights go. I have 3. SOLD
H3 Aux light push button the fits in the dash spot for aux lights SOLD
Complete set of H3 chrome wheels. May be a little rock rash. One has the original Dueller spare that has never been on the ground
Complete set of original Boulder Accessories mud mats - front and back in good condition
Boulder Accessories rear cargo area mud mat - good condition
Gypsy rack with two jerry cans - I bought this from a forum member and never even mounted it
H3 dark grey carpet set - good condition front and rear
Thor parts skid plate - never installed/ heavy duty - never out of the box
Original front H3 skid plate. Took it off to mount the BA winch/bumper
Two sets of H3 wheel center caps 1 chrome/ one silver SOLD
Complete rear bumper SOLD

Any reasonable offer is likely to buy this stuff. I will charge actual shipping costs and any special packaging costs, if required. PM me for pictures if you want them.

Last edited:

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
Howdy Dave
Are the tie rods 16mm? tie rod and ball joint oem? If they are we'll take them and everything else listed below. shipped to 89403
Ball joint - new spare

Inner tie rod - new spare
Outer tie rod - new spare
H3 Aux light push button the fits in the dash spot for aux lights
Two sets of H3 wheel center caps 1 chrome/ one silver

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rick it has been so long I don't remember but I am 99% sure they are 16mm. I can send you pictures or put a caliper to them. PM me your e-mail address.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
H3 front trim tabs - these are the round tabs that go in the front above the windshield trim piece that marker lights/the twin off-road lights go. I have 3.

I'll take these Dave.

Consider them sold.

I am missing two.

PM sent.