• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H1 in El Segundo, CA

cbetts

NERD!!!
Anyone recognize this H1?
QNxYRgT3uA0rJ7ZzurZwFswDrzOlX3ooESfkZ-M0jodaxUgmIjqlAD_tTFVVBe9ENQw8iZocWUsIG9Q2_TNXRWPWnKCavdwATwh3aByupP-lLrWcK3bcB1b-IePsjIJev5Qn-amHqhfMoGvWrHhhkgiPUIhuQfmvIOw1O5MPyyq2-bIc-6GavxGz-nc1puSG8ng6llaG1HlARx2KWzKHLdEjFHu2GryR5ZFmlgFbMekwVTYtq3XER6dIVgTzrl2MwDatmMphV8x5ZOs94Cbpr_3T9DLhln6UF0SIH5sJH6Qc_4PCFvc4OYeymZRaaZ1fkMavAG7C2vPvxPAp7AATzXABq5scBh7zCBrUCn44p_U-Ys692HiDws5YudEEkczY0vOQEjLal-oBTLiVc6ACHoZQiydUsBg7sLfO_gzs_kKxQJISiTefv1eNUbNJKuOVMFEEeGlYSfosAL2_uNw2zcoW_M9sABUxnbIHMmEq0-6AmEm8AGaG6Po9d6JBmSQbP9yEdMVnr6c4aYI16KLUGduj6WNgZipMO-h0cjL49Mv5i7lMluo9BT2YuUpYhXeY03gjqDUjlTg5plyexBgoXYqmQm_G6jie0yT1_CLOuanz_Wie9rFJnsHM1E4IIWcVREOBt-_0x1WacQP27bN4fDzmwslDTzQRxQ=w1357-h660-no

This has been parking at my work for a while. I left my H4O business card on it but no response. It has a Psycho Squad emblem so I assume Dave knows something about it.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is Art's old truck. He sold it a few years ago to a buffoon on Humvee.net that got kicked off. That crap on the wheels looks like something that guy would have done. Art still has his 2004 H1 and at least one HMMWV.

cbetts

NERD!!!
That is Art's old truck. He sold it a few years ago to a buffoon on Humvee.net that got kicked off. That crap on the wheels looks like something that guy would have done. Art still has his 2004 H1 and at least one HMMWV.

When I saw it in a handicap spot, I kinda formed that opinion. Might explain why the owner never contacted me.

Acer4LO

Yep. Here is what I have:

Thanks I'll have to get some made! I definitely have seen some non-stock H3s around here. Lol when I was going inside my bank to get some cash from the ATM one of the guys who worked there also had an H3 and was asking me how I took my doors off. Lol that would have been good to have gave him a card. Lol did give my instagram tho.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member

Would that buffoon be be of military specifications?