• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Strange Sunroof Issue

the_real_hacksaw

A couple days ago I went to close my sunroof and when it got to the part where the spoiler would fold down it reversed. I opened the door and tried it again and it worked properly. It happened again yesterday. Any ideas what’s going on ? There are no obstructions that I can see or feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zerreitug

I noticed this happened to mine with a minor difference. Mine would reverse direction when I turned the key to the off (??lock??) position WHILE the sunroof was in the process of closing. It was not dependent on location of the wind break (spoiler).

Are you turning off your hummer when the sunroof gets to the wind break part?

the_real_hacksaw

I noticed this happened to mine with a minor difference. Mine would reverse direction when I turned the key to the off (??lock??) position WHILE the sunroof was in the process of closing. It was not dependent on location of the wind break (spoiler).

Are you turning off your hummer when the sunroof gets to the wind break part?

Honestly I can’t say for sure but I don’t think I am. I’ll watch that next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4speedfunk

Mine has done that since day one. I reach up and hold the plastic deflector down until it closes.

Eventually I’ll weld it shut. It’s not worth the hassle.

Panzer07

Make sure u guys lubricate the moving parts at least once a year...sure make a difference

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk