• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Anyone in the Southeast looking for an ALPHA?

crwalkerasla

https://www.targetautomotive.org/inventory

Came across this over the weekend, wishing I had a little extra spare change in my pocket.

2008 H3 Alpha ~140K, Lifted, new 325's, 4 owner (all in the SE US), no accidents. I don't have a dog in the hunt, just would like to see it go to someone who would appreciate it.
$16,900 with a little wiggle room.

Acer4LO

Naw I would pass. No adventure package. Different spare tire which looks really bad with the flame design. Also really not a fan of KMC wheels since they are mostly for show trucks / pavement princesses. It says it lifted, but I don't think it has the rancho.

Traxx

I'll never understand the fascination with sticking giant hood 'handles' on an H3. No different than the fake stick on chrome vents, hood scoops or fart mufflers.

Acer4LO

I'll never understand the fascination with sticking giant hood 'handles' on an H3. No different than the fake stick on chrome vents, hood scoops or fart mufflers.

Completely agree. I kinda see how GM justified the handles the H2 mostly because of the way the hood opens. You can actually grab onto them to help you open it however, the H3's hood dosen't open that way. Lol when are you supposed to grab onto the H3 Handles? Maybe they would come in handy if you're in a Fast and Furious movie and you had to jump from a burning vehicle at 70mph onto the hood of an H3 and the handles ensure you don't fall off. Smart thinking GM.