• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Hummer H3 parts for sale. Fox, ARB, Wheels, Tires, etc.

fiveliter50

I am selling my 08 Alpha and never got around to putting a lot of the parts on or they were put on and only used for a few hundred miles. I unfortunately just didn't have time for this project with too many things going on right now in my life and decided that I should probably sell the parts.
I am from the S.F Bay area California so the parts are located here. Local pickup only on the larger items. I have receipts for almost everything that I bought new which I can also give you for any warranties that the mfg may offer. Thank you for looking.
Here is the list.
Complete set of Fox shocks front were installed for just ~100 miles or less to get the truck to the alignment shop and back. Rears are brand new in the box. They are the 2.0 shocks no external reservoirs Sold to speedy
Schwarttzy Extended leaf spring shackles brand new never used sold to chinsH3.
Schwarttzy High Clearance Leaf spring bolt plate kit sold to chinsH3
ARB front winch bumper bought brand new installed to set the level with the weight on it sent to alignment shop with the front shocks then took off has all the hardware and lights Sold to speedy
H3 Factory chrome (slight peeling from the conversion) 16" wheels set of 4 converted by OMF to true beadlocks, bolts, bolt guards, with Candy red powder rings. Never been used after conversion $900
Rocky Road Super sliders SUV Brand new in box sold to
H3 Factory Chrome 16" wheels set of 4 with brand new BFG T/A KO2's 315/75/16 35's from america's tire including the replacement certs mounted and balanced (same deal with the alignment) $1200
Gobi Ladder (w/spare tire) used, bought used $150
Solid rear diff cover brand new in box sold to chinsH3
Mayhem Metal works steering kit brand new in box Sold to Acer4LO
Pcm Of NC Fan kit in original box (the box only is beat-up though been sitting outside) its the complete fan kit not the DIY but the patch has been used. (installed also just for the alignment shop) $280
I think this is all the parts I have I will update if I find anything else and also update as they are sold. 6/2/18 last update
All prices are negotiable with-in reason prices don't include any shipping.

Last edited:

fiveliter50

Sounds like you had it all rounded up and ready to go. Hate that you have to throw in the towel.
Yeah I really wanted to get this rig built and have some fun with it but I need to move on with other important things right now.

Would you be willing to ship the Gobi ladder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am willing to ship at your expense.

Just sent you a PM

Replied to your PM

What size are the bfg’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bfg's are 315/75/16 "35's"

Are they the fox shocks with the reservoirs or smooth bodies?
They are smooth bodies not reservoirs.

Last edited:

RamRod

Man I would love to buy that ARB, but I have too much going on with Buying and selling houses right now and not to mention the distance between us.

Good luck with the sale(s)!

fiveliter50

Man I would love to buy that ARB, but I have too much going on with Buying and selling houses right now and not to mention the distance between us.

Good luck with the sale(s)!

Yeah, I completely understand.
Thanks

Interested in the bumper
Can you be a little more specific on what part of the Bay Area. Please.
Do you ever go to the Sacramento area?

I am from Pleasant Hill. Its about 1hr south of sac off of 680.

Acer4LO

Just got Mayhem Metal works steering kit from fiveliter50. Great guy! Shipped it right away after I paid and product is in new shape. Thanks!!!

IMG_2662.jpg

jakesz28

Can you post some pics of the beadlocked wheels? Is it a single or dual beadlock?

I may be interested in the wheels, dif cover, and solid rack mount. I'm overseas for a couple weeks though. So I will check and see what's available when I get back states side.

Last edited:

fiveliter50

Can you post some pics of the beadlocked wheels? Is it a single or dual beadlock?

I may be interested in the wheels, did cover, and solid rack mount. I'm overseas for a couple weeks though. So I will check and see what's available when I get back states side.

It is only beadlocked on the outer face side. Can you PM me an email address so I can send you the pictures of the wheels.

brash47

Is there anything still left, I'm right over here in Fairfield and would love to see the rock sliders...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk