• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Extended Bump Stops Available in Australia?

amrg

Finally received the new bump stops and fitted them along with a new set of Old Man Emu shocks. Thanks to the suggestion of svxr8dr I got GM Part#15153958 and they pushed straight in with a bit of wriggling. The nose still dives, so I am thinking they are softer than the OEM stops or the Trailduty ones. They'll have to do for nowView attachment 23206

Also replaced the rear bump stops which had also rotted out. (one was missing completely)

View attachment 23207

View attachment 23208

Thanks to all those that have contributed, and I will start a new thread on rotten bump stops.
How leveled are you? Looking at your control arms there is still a gap between the arm and the bump stop and that causes part of the nose dive. Add that the GM stop is soft rubber.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Blacksky

How leveled are you? Looking at your control arms there is still a gap between the arm and the bump stop and that causes part of the nose dive. Add that the GM stop is soft rubber.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It has been levelled. Measures 590mm from fender, fitted with factory flares, to wheel centre. May still try to locate some Trailduty stops.