• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Would you trade your current car for this one?

Enter Hummer

Well that was a relaxing video lol. Only problem is I don’t drink, and it looks kinda oriented around the liquor, so no thanks.

But you know those awesome million dollar motor homes? If someone made an H2 limo into a motor home I would definitely trade for that and just live in it :giggle:

Acer4LO

No way. What could I do with a 50 foot party bus? Can't go wheeling in it lol. Don't really get the video. It seems the theme of the video is high class luxury and inside the H2 there are party and disco lights going off everywhere, its a club setting. I don't think that many people who ride in luxury like to down 10 shots, listen to loud techno music, and see epileptic lights.

SlcHummer

No way. What could I do with a 50 foot party bus? Can't go wheeling in it lol. Don't really get the video. It seems the theme of the video is high class luxury and inside the H2 there are party and disco lights going off everywhere, its a club setting. I don't think that many people who ride in luxury like to down 10 shots, listen to loud techno music, and see epileptic lights.

I don't see why not, sounds like a good time to me ;)

High Five H2

half of west texas lives in an RV anyways, why not? :giggle: It would be nice to have a place to stay that wasn't my parents house until my house gets built anyways.