• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Rogue Fab bender

SuperBuickGuy

Rogue Fabrication makes all sorts of cool stuff, are in Oregon so quick shipping, and I need a tube bender. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I just have one thing to say before we start F*ck FedEx. They are the most backstabbing, worthless group of a company there is... the short is there was a cold wind blowing up to where their dangly bits were and they didn't deliver to my house.... and didn't knock on the door to get a signature... yeah.

However, now that that annoyance is done...
bits

base plate

instructions... funny, the first picture, they are on the very bottom of it - after the annoyance of delivery I was holding my breath hoping that I didn't have to try to find assembly instructions on google.

assembly begins

washers welded on

and starting to go together... tomorrow wheeling, but I should have enough time to finish dry assembly

​​​​​​​

SuperBuickGuy

roll cage for the Corvette, sliders for my wife's Jeep, roll cage for a friend's Jeep, finish the harness bar in the '40, do a roof rack for the suburban (yes, another one), fix the brush guard for my H3, roll cage for the Fiat, and maybe an overland trailer... so not much :D