• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Ultimate Adventure 2017

RamRod

Nice!!! I tried to get some doors off of a local wreck but the yard wanted wayyyy too much for each door ($800/door).

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Well I was sworn to secrecy when I was told weeks ago. Christian said the article should have been up by now but there are some issues and said it's ok to talk about it. I am not posting this on social media until the article so please do not talk about it on social media. H4O is the only place to publicly know but I am officially the first Hummer on Ultimate adventure! I have plenty of work to do and a few weekends to do it. End of June I go to an undisclosed location and follow the leader for a week and see how long I can follow without blowing things up

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Thank you everyone!!! I have the axle under the truck, custom made brackets to keep H3 calipers and mount the ABS sensors...I'll get pics up. It's scary. I have 2 weekends left and a lot of to...a few late weeknights as well

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
Well you stepped in it now:giggle: congratulations.

Would you like to take my ready welder? Bebe says you can use the tube doors if you need them!! Not sure about shipping the doors but i can drop ship the welder tomorrow if you want.