• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Seat back storage

Shrubf4

Started looking into something different for the seat backs on my 3 and I got to wondering:
Have any of y'all swapped out the netting with something different?

The H3 marked sling backs are super expensive and rare, but there are a number of backpacks that seem to fit the bill.

Burtor

Fun fact; I heard that one of the original design suggestions for the H3 seat backs was to have detachable back packs, so I think you're onto something

Shrubf4

I've considered them, but I don't go in for a lot of MOLLE stuff. Plus, it may be cheaper to do the packs.

And the backpack just seems to make more sense(at least for what I'm looking to do). I'll be playing with this idea some and showing the progress. But I really like the idea of using Velcro to attach then.

santafeh3

This is a tad of topic but I was wondering if there is anyway to turn the seat bottoms of my H3T so they will pull up and fold forward. As we all know, the H3 (and H2) seem big but are pretty small inside. There isn't much room under the back seat (jack goes there on the H3T) but there is enough room for a couple of tie downs, a quart of oil (sealed in a plastic bag) and room for a small tool set.

Just wondering.

Thanks.

Dispatched from Taos, NM

650Hawk

I wonder if the seat bottoms from an H3 could be installed? Although they don't "fold" forward, they do pull up and then drop forward. (Sorry if they already do; I've never actually looked inside a T).

Last edited:

awalsh

703ff0198738bad19e5b5fe8d942955c.jpg

Found h1 rear seat panels in an army surplus store, been great to me so far. I've seen em off eBay also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk