• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Fall Trip 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverton34

Since the topic of a fall Moab trip hasn't been discussed yet I thought I would start it off. Julie and I are available any time in the month of September and will be heading somewhere in the Rockies. Does anyone have an interest in the Telluride/Ouray area for a few days? We are certainly open to the Moab area too.

backcountryislife

Sold my Heep to buy a new truck, and can't ride dirtbikes due to ACL surgery... this has been a rough summer for me!!!
Might try to come hit you guys for a day or two if you hit Moab and just go play on the river with the paddleboard & kayaks. I can't just miss a fall trip on account of being useless, I'll need a better excuse!!

Last edited:

Neo

Badfish
Lots of $hit happening here, i'll set aside the week of Oct 8th-15th and keep my schedule as clear as i can if anyone wants to come out. I may be in northern Cal. the first or last week of Oct. it's my Dad's health and other stuff. that's what's going on... and busy season is coming.

:cheers:

reaper

I'd love to join you again... love Moab in the fall. I need to get my tcase rebuilt and hopefully I can sneak over for a few days.

Kurt

I got 3rd week of November off, so myself and the fam plus 1 or 2 trucks will be heading to Moab area for the week. I should have my Jeep JK shipped down from Canada by then as well as my H1.

Good time to check out national parks in more detail in the region as well :)

RamRod

I got 3rd week of November off, so myself and the fam plus 1 or 2 trucks will be heading to Moab area for the week. I should have my Jeep JK shipped down from Canada by then as well as my H1.

Good time to check out national parks in more detail in the region as well :)

What part of Canada? Need someone to drive it down?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kurt

St. Anthony Newfoundland. As far as you can get from LA [4300 miles]. :)

My folks are driving it down next month, or getting it towed behind the RAM.

jakesz28

If there is a fall trip I would try to come out. Still upset that I missed the Easter meet. I have not tested the 4:1 case since it went in a year ago. I think the H3 has turned into a city rig. LOL. Going to need to test the M998, too.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Okay, this is a 2016 thread but I did check with Neo and he's good with the Oct 2017 dates. I will start a new thread and am closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.