• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 & H3T Clearance Lights Bezel Backorder & Market

houseofdiesel

So how many people are on the darn S&S back order list? I've been waiting for mine since November. I have sought out a Carbon Fiber Manufacturer but there is no way I'm going to throw down the coin for tooling and molding costs with such a limited demand for a vehicle that has been discontinued. Just wondering how many of us there might be that are stuck with broken or worse completely lost there bezels as I have and desperately need a replacement to not be driving around like a retard or have to cut your factory harness off? 20 Units will still be expensive as heck, but 100 units would make it totally affordable for everyone spreading the setup fees across more customers.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Diesel, are you talking about those insanely over priced "S&S FRONT ROOF MARKER LAMPS" that G-Style sells for $1199.95 ?

houseofdiesel

Diesel, are you talking about those insanely over priced "S&S FRONT ROOF MARKER LAMPS" that G-Style sells for $1199.95 ?

Yep! They must have tooling costs that they have to cover for them to cut the part. Sucks they are the only ones making the part and not like I'm going to spring the investment to have 100 units built.