• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H4O shirts - t-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
We have the following t-shirts in stock and ready to ship, $18 including shipping
Sizes (Black)C
W-S
W-M
S
M
L
XL
2XL
3XL
4XL
In stockN
Y
Y
N
Y
Y
Y
Y
N
N

<tbody>
</tbody>

Sizes (Green)C
W-S
W-M
S
M
L
XL
2XL
3XL
In stockN
Y
Y
N
N
N
N

<tbody>
</tbody>

Men's green is military green
Child's green is a forest green (Children's shirts will be $11 when ordered with an adult shirt)
Women's green is a light, almost lime, green

If you want other sizes please let me know but do not pay yet; I will invoice you when we are ready to produce another order.

Last edited:

HUMMERDAD

Tried to order a couple of t shirts but pay pal giving me issues is there a problem?? at any rate let me know as I would like to order 2 green xl shirts and some decals thanks.

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
For me, PayPal was acting crazy the last couple of days. Give it another try, seems to be working fine today.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
i-2FqQKqV-L.jpg

SC_Hummer_Guy

Mr. Sexy Sugar Britches
Alex can you throw another shirt in my box or is it to late? Gf doesn't know what size she wants, she's being a woman right now and asking questions.. Is it 100% cotton (as in it will shrink)? And she's only 5'1" so would a med work or a small be better since you got a hands on look at them. She wants the black one she hates green haha

Thanks Alex and sorry about messing up your packaging with the orders!

Sent from my secret spy phone using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Alex can you throw another shirt in my box or is it to late? Gf doesn't know what size she wants, she's being a woman right now and asking questions.. Is it 100% cotton (as in it will shrink)? And she's only 5'1" so would a med work or a small be better since you got a hands on look at them. She wants the black one she hates green haha

Thanks Alex and sorry about messing up your packaging with the orders!

Sent from my secret spy phone using Tapatalk
Let's talk next week when I'm back from Moab

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Can you get any shirts made in a dry fit material?

The dry fit material is only good for short term sports. For all day/adventure type events you want natural materials like wool and cotton. The synthetics tend to start stinking and can even create warts and rashes. If you are in a humid area, the problem gets even worse. I learned the hard way.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
The dry fit material is only good for short term sports. For all day/adventure type events you want natural materials like wool and cotton. The synthetics tend to start stinking and can even create warts and rashes. If you are in a humid area, the problem gets even worse. I learned the hard way.

Really? I wear under armour shirts all day everyday lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.