• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

White Mountain Run

Ron B

hi all. I check in here from time to time. I don't get to wheel very much anymore due to work/family but I hope to change that and get out more often.

I thought I'd post a few pics from yesterday's run on the White Mountain trail near Big Bear. We had 5 h1's, 6 jeeps, and a lovely day.

Attachments

• IMAG8684_1.jpg
    IMAG8684_1.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMAG8688_1.jpg
    IMAG8688_1.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 153
  • IMAG8731_1.jpg
    IMAG8731_1.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMAG8721_1.jpg
    IMAG8721_1.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMAG8686_1.jpg
    IMAG8686_1.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 149
  • IMAG8692.jpg
    IMAG8692.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMAG8690_1.jpg
    IMAG8690_1.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 141

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Wow---I didn't even notice the scenery; how often do you get to see that many H1's gaggled together anymore? Ok, maybe the H1 guys do, but us commoners find that to be a rare site.

BTW, love the blue 1 the best!

I noticed in the pictures you brought along your "HUMMER recovery team" aka Jeep bitches to get your beers and call for a bulldozer if one of the 1's were to get stuck!!

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Thanks, that was extremely helpful :asshat:
Sure it's not across the lake bed from Gold Mountain?
I'm sure of that...everybody knows that there is no lake bed across from Gold Mountain...you must have it confused with your trip to Broke Back Mountain!

Zach

Mall Crawler
I'm sure of that...everybody knows that there is no lake bed across from Gold Mountain...you must have it confused with your trip to Broke Back Mountain!

Funny you were with me on that trip, Moab, motel seis, I was pitching. Ring any bells?

Oh and I found it, up in Big Bear, think I might have run it not know it was White Mountain

Zach

Mall Crawler
Holy **** I almost spit my beer everywhere---all I read is "what's a white Mexican"

It's called the baby from Luisa!

And I really do apologize for the hijack on this thread. I asked a simple question, was just curious where this trail is. SMH

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
To hell with apologizing for hi-jacking the thread, I thanked him for posting pics of a pretty blue H1, we ran the thread to it's logical end, so we just take control and twist the thread to our needs and wants. :)

Ron B

Wow---I didn't even notice the scenery; how often do you get to see that many H1's gaggled together anymore? Ok, maybe the H1 guys do, but us commoners find that to be a rare site.

BTW, love the blue 1 the best!

I noticed in the pictures you brought along your "HUMMER recovery team" aka Jeep bitches to get your beers and call for a bulldozer if one of the 1's were to get stuck!!

the Blue one is Anthony's, he's an old Psycho Squad buddy. Actually Art (tan wagon), Bill (red 4dht), and Anthony in the blue wagon were all original Psychos. Zeke in the grey wagon I don't know well but is very nice. Greg put the run together sold his hummer and drives the doorless jeep with the flag on it. We don't use bulldozers when we breakdown or get stuck, we just throw dirt on it and walk away

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Dude, hanging with H1 owners is always a great day--they're so funny stopping on the trails asking each other if they have any Grey Poupon.

The funny part is, of course they have Grey Poupon, H1's always have Grey Poupon.

Ron B

Dude, hanging with H1 owners is always a great day--they're so funny stopping on the trails asking each other if they have any Grey Poupon.

The funny part is, of course they have Grey Poupon, H1's always have Grey Poupon.

who doesn't want their sandwich to taste like a million bucks? We also have the dirtiest fingernails from working on our junk. Probably the most tools and spares too ;-)

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Ahh, the old "glass half full/half empty" scenario. I suppose you guys also listen to Bach and Beethoven when you're (and by you're I mean your favorite mechanic) is fixing that junk as well?

Last edited: