• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Tried to take Neo to dinner on sat....

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Yeah, I miss him, bastard has my number but never called again; I feel cheap.

He was working on a huge science project to mount like a thousand cameras on his HUMMER but I've never learned the results. I really think he could have changed the world with that experiment. (Ref: song "I'd love to change the world")

Hmmm, (daydreaming)........

Zach

Mall Crawler
Yeah, I miss him, bastard has my number but never called again; I feel cheap.

He was working on a huge science project to mount like a thousand cameras on his HUMMER but I've never learned the results. I really think he could have changed the world with that experiment. (Ref: song "I'd love to change the world")

Hmmm, (daydreaming)........

Sorry to ruin your day buddy, but he was a troll like Gurka. You got played.

When we going wheeling Twin? Now that you are in So Cal. Being serious here. Would like to finally meet you and I won't make you put the dress on

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Twins response:
lucille-bluth-arrested-development.gif
:)

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Sorry to ruin your day buddy, but he was a troll like Gurka. You got played.

When we going wheeling Twin? Now that you are in So Cal. Being serious here. Would like to finally meet you and I won't make you put the dress on

Eh, you didn't ruin my day--I knew he was a screwball. I wasn't really hung up on getting the hitch kit, it was low dollar and I hadn't sent any money so no harm.

Hate to inform you but I'm also a troll, I've never owned an H2, those things are horrible for the environment and cost way too much. Who'd spend that kind of money on a vehicle and do those kinds of things to it like beating it up in those pretty mountains, which by the way all you HUMMER owners are destroying.

I'll stick with my 1986 Buick and enjoy not ruining the world.

On a serious note--I'm headed to Phoenix next week to pick up the family and do a surprise retirement for my sister then we're coming back here and hopefully getting moved into the new house; been having a hell of a time through the entire buying process on this one and still don't have a closing date (which should have been last Friday).

On a good note--the HUMMER sign will soon be here along with the rest of our furniture and junk, so I'll be getting the sign hung in the new garage hopefully in the next couple of weeks. I'm on leave through 4th of July and then headed to San Diego for two weeks training, room booked at Navy lodge on the beach baby.

So with that said, it may be late summer or early fall before we meet up to do a run. I've been watching the posts about guys wanting to do runs but it's a little too far up for me to try jumping on. I've spent an amazingly nauseating amount of money getting moved out here, between the initial push to get me here, maintaining two households (ok, me in a trailer park and my wife in an upscale condo near the beach), paying movers from Florida, shipping 3 cars out here, plane tickets for wife and kiddies to fly out plus the cats as well (yes, cats and we have to pay for them to be on the plane).

If you and the family drive down here you can stay in the new house (with pool, outdoor kitchen AND kegorator!) and we can wheel Anza Borrego, lots of trails out there, just not sure if they're technical enough for fun.