• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Hummer H3 Parts For Sale

WillieMo

Well it was a great run... the H3 has been dealt a double whammy I have a leaking radiator / trans cooler & the head gasket is leaking oil into the cooling system... so the following parts are available... all prices are plus shipping... I am located in Miami shipping from 33193

All Gone

Last edited:

IISPEEDYII

I'd like the air doc and the ucp. What engine did you have though? I have a 3.5. And can I see pictures of both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Oh man WillieMo, I'm sorry to hear that your H3 is gone. Get another one! [emoji12]

WillieMo

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0389.jpg
    IMG_0389.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    610.4 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:

Sennin

is the dash tray for sale? and how much? im really interested, wil even pay shipping to my side of the world if the price is right :horns:

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Dave!!!!!!!! Haha! How's it going? Missed going to Moab this month. My plans were foiled. Will try for October, but most likely will be next April before I can get there. :roll: