• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Windrock OHV Run

TrailBreaker

Ok, so after this past weekends run at Badlands. Whos up for a run at Windrock in December?

The only weekend I cant go is the weekend of Dec 10th, and Christmas weekend of course.

But any other time is good for me, or any weekend in January works as well.

Here is their web site:
www.coalcreekohv.com

Jason
TrailBreaker

Big2dabank

Jason,

Any chance on pulling something together for the week of thanksgiving. I'm debating on taking the truck up for my trip to Gatlinburg.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
If I was in the US, I'd be there in a minute. :( I'm going to post a link to this on the Facebook NC Hummer Group to spread the word.

Last edited:

TrailBreaker

Jason,

Any chance on pulling something together for the week of thanksgiving. I'm debating on taking the truck up for my trip to Gatlinburg.

What days you have available? We could always run a local trail, nothing hard core, but has a few decent challenges. Pm me your schedule and we can try and work something out.

If I was in the US, I'd be there in a minute. :( I'm going to post a link to this on the Facebook NC Hummer Group to spread the word.

Cool, thanks. You should email me your schedule as you get it, and I can try to work around it. :) I'd love to see that truck in action.

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
I get back after new years, but immediately I have to go to the SHOT Show for work. Probably won't be free till after the 22nd of Jan.

Big2dabank

What days you have available? We could always run a local trail, nothing hard core, but has a few decent challenges. Pm me your schedule and we can try and work something out.

We arrive on the Monday the 21st and will probably be busy through Turkey Day. We are taking it easy thrusday and frying a Turkey at the Cabin and just hanging out and drinking. We leave on Sunday the 27th so it looks like only Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th may be the only open days.

I don't have the specific address to the cabin, but we are near this address:
1359 East Parkway
Gatlinburg, TN 37738

Last edited:

JoshuaL

NEVERENDING ADDICTION
I think windrock is only 2 1/2 hours away from me so I'm going to try and make this trip. It all going to depend on when ya'll go and my work schedule. Fingers crossed!

JoshuaL

Big2dabank

If anybody doesn't have plans for thanksgiving, your welcome to swing by our cabin and enjoy some good eats. Otherwise, it looks like Friday 11/25 or Saturday 11/26 are the only days I can get away for some wheelin. If this doesn't work out for anyone I'm open to suggestions on any good scenic trails in the area.

Jason, I expect to be passing through Asheville, NC on my way up and will be passing through around 3:00 PM if all goes well.

TrailBreaker

Unfortunately I have to work Friday and Saturday this week. So the only time I have to go wheelin is on Sunday. Wish I could find someone to cover for me. Will keep ya posted if I can.

kflips

trailbreaker

That offroad park in TN is about 8 hours from my AO so as trips go it is doable - let me know what date you are going & i will check with the bosses (work and home)

Big2dabank

Unfortunately I have to work Friday and Saturday this week. So the only time I have to go wheelin is on Sunday. Wish I could find someone to cover for me. Will keep ya posted if I can.

No worries! I am taking the truck regardless and may just run through the smokey mountains. A friend of mine put me on a couple of great scenic views and hiking trails.

AlaskaDan

Hey I may be able to go.
I was at BadLands and met a few of you.
I am 600 miles away.
A little far, but I have all next week off and think I may be looking for an excuse to get out of town.
Here's a pic so you all remember who I am.
IMG_0752.jpg

Dan

Big2dabank

Just got to Gatlinburg. Stopped of at Ruby Falls in Chatanooga on the way.

Ruby Falls 2.jpgRuby Falls1.jpg

Hummer at the cabin with some of the gear still on the rack.

photo1.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo2.jpg

Random Cabin Pictures
photo6.jpg
photo7.jpg
photo9.jpg

Random Creek Picture
photo5.jpg

Frying up the turkey. Yum!
photo10.jpg

Last edited:

kflips

Just got to Gatlinburg. Stopped of at Ruby Falls in Chatanooga on the way.

View attachment 2301View attachment 2303

Hummer at the cabin with some of the gear still on the rack.

View attachment 2294
View attachment 2296
View attachment 2295

Random Cabin Pictures
View attachment 2298
View attachment 2299
View attachment 2300

Random Creek Picture
View attachment 2297

Frying up the turkey. Yum!
View attachment 2302

Nice pics -- had family in Chatanooga - great place