• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Holster

goat

Just installed a CrossBreed Ohai Modular holster for my Glock 42 on the left side of my H3's console. Got another for my wife's Glock and putting it in her H3. They mount with a hook-n-loop anchor system. The Kydex side of these holsters can be heated and tweaked to hold your firearm extremely snug or less firm for an easier draw. The Ohai model can be removed and secured on a variety of exposed and concealed Velcro based mounting systems. CrossBreed holsters are American made here in Missouri I have four of them.

Thought I would share.

Attachments

• H3 I.jpg
    H3 I.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 771
  • H3 II.jpg
    H3 II.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 911

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Last edited:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Just installed a CrossBreed Ohai Modular holster for my Glock 42 on the left side of my H3's console. Got another for my wife's Glock and putting it in her H3. They mount with a hook-n-loop anchor system. The Kydex side of these holsters can be heated and tweaked to hold your firearm extremely snug or less firm for an easier draw. The Ohai model can be removed and secured on a variety of exposed and concealed Velcro based mounting systems. CrossBreed holsters are American made here in Missouri I have four of them.

That's very similar to what I'm making. Great minds think alike. :D Only difference is that is made from two pieces of kydex and some rubber hose spacers to adjust tension. It will also be secured by velcro but with the option to add screws if needed. Do you get any wiggle from the holster while grabbing the handgun?

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Panzer07

Torres careful with those clip holsters. The problem with them is that there is nothing protecting the trigger, and during manipulation clothes or other foreign objects can cause a discharge. If you want a "minimalist" holster get one of these:

Raven-Concealment-VanGuard-II-Main.jpg

8292370616_d907435f12_z.jpg

Here's two reliable manufacturers:

http://raven-concealment-systems1.mybigcommerce.com/vanguard-holster-system/

http://www.sobmanswag.com/collectio...eks-deep-concealed-icw-holster-glock-17-22-31

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Yeah I thought about that...I'm going to look at these one that you share...I just feel like the usp it is a really safe and pretty hard firearm to get a neglected discharge even when having a cartridge in the chamber...since you can drop the hammer down and put it on safe. And if it would come off safe it is about a 8-10 lbs squeeze in double action after being decocked.

Torres

Last edited:

goat

Do you get any wiggle from the holster while grabbing the handgun?

Not really.
I thought I might, but two pieces of mil spec Velcro keeps the holsters tight to the consoles
and I tweaked the Kydex portion that snugs the triggerguard to allow for ease in & out, but
does not compromise securing the pistols in place.

I have some Kydex pieces that I was going to also make my own, but my wife would have freaked out
when I heated them up in her oven and she can put multiple projectiles in a tight group.
Opted to get the CrossBreeds, I like their outstanding quality.

On a Hummer / Firearm related note:
Shared this same thread, same wording on another Hummer site (not going to mention it by name).
If any of you H4O folks or gun enthusiasts want to read some varying "opinions" on a topic that brings them out of woodwork,
it's worth visiting the aforeunmentioned site's H3 section for a chuckle or two.

Goggle: H3 Firearm Holster
It'll get you there.

Cyouincourt007

Pavement Prince

Thought I would share.

i think something like this is great. Access for a quick n safe draw is way better than bumbling around with zippers and the like. Well done!
"Multiple projectiles in a tight group" lol :giggle: