Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Georgia owners

Low Profile
    Thanks
    As of today I'm 80% sure I'm going to have to work on sat so I may be able to go.

Where are you guys meeting up?

2009 Hummer H3T Lux with Adventure package which includes front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears, hill start asst and so much more. Mods I've done so far; Daystar Dash tray, 2" keys in the front,and 1" Body lift. 1" shackle lift in rear, 35" Toyo Mt's, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Trail Duty Extended Bump Stops in front, OEM UCP with Thor Parts skid plates, Genright Offroad limiting straps on the rear, Rubicon Express sway bar quick disconnects on rear, Rolling Lock Bed Cover, RR Sliders, Steel craft Brush guard, XRC 8 winch, smittybilt synthetic winch line, Hunner Skids, Rigid industries lights, custom CB antenna mount and Cobra 75 WX ST CB Radio.

Mud Terrain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lchase View Post
    As of today I'm 80% sure I'm going to have to work on sat so I may be able to go.

Where are you guys meeting up?
    The trip actually got canceled. Something came up with both of us. He had to work and my h3 is still in the shop. But I'll let you know the next time we go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Oh ok, well let me know I'm always down for trail run.

Also if you or anyone else wants to be able to wheel once a month check out my club on facebook Georgia bounty runners or GBR4WD, real good folks and family environment, just need to come to one meeting to get the Info about the club then your in come on trail rides.

2009 Hummer H3T Lux with Adventure package which includes front and rear lockers, 4.56 gears, hill start asst and so much more. Mods I've done so far; Daystar Dash tray, 2" keys in the front,and 1" Body lift. 1" shackle lift in rear, 35" Toyo Mt's, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, Trail Duty Extended Bump Stops in front, OEM UCP with Thor Parts skid plates, Genright Offroad limiting straps on the rear, Rubicon Express sway bar quick disconnects on rear, Rolling Lock Bed Cover, RR Sliders, Steel craft Brush guard, XRC 8 winch, smittybilt synthetic winch line, Hunner Skids, Rigid industries lights, custom CB antenna mount and Cobra 75 WX ST CB Radio.

All Terrain
    Thanks
    If any of you are up for it there will be a huge happening at hawk pride April 24, 25, 26 in northern Alabama. West Tennessee offroad is having our second annual ride the pride event!!!

Red Rockett
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zackcrum View Post
    If any of you are up for it there will be a huge happening at hawk pride April 24, 25, 26 in northern Alabama. West Tennessee offroad is having our second annual ride the pride event!!!
    I'll probably be attending

6. The Following User Says Thank You to derian06 For This Useful Post:

zackcrum (03-28-2015)

All Terrain
    Thanks
    Sweet just look us up on Facebook or go to our website for more information
    Facebook https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...98130583774497
    Web http://www.westtennesseeoffroad.com/

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Hey Guys, if your not doing anything this up coming saturday come on out to my clubs annual blood drive/ off road truck show at Adventure Outdoors in Marrietta, it would be great to have other Hummers in a sea of jk's. lol

http://mud4blood.org/