• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Favorite mod?

poweraidon

What is your favorite mod that you've done to your 3?

Mine are probably tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I have more than one - all of which were to help reach my goal of making my rig more offroad capable rather than for appearances - on board air system, tomp low profile shock mounts, f/r lockers, BA winch bumper, Ridge Demon rock sliders and 4:1 transfer case.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Honestly I think my rock sliders were mine. I have the rocky road sliders. They gave me the confidence to push my limits more, help pivot around trees (a must in these parts), and they stick out far enough to use as a step to access the roof.

Cyouincourt007

Pavement Prince
Ok try not to laugh....since I haven't done much yet...my faivorite is my Gobi stealth with ladder addition.....that and plasti dippin my rims for the blacked out look :giggle:......once updated on mods then I can update my new faivorite hehehe

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I say your sas for now, maybe the bike tire hangin up front comes in at a close second ...and then the envy I mean envoy engine swap overtakes them all after the swap :horns:

what makes it tough is that take out one thing it affects the rest. I installed my own rear locker and 4:1 without those it affects the whole package. SAS and spring over without those that affects the whole package also. tough to pick one

High Five H2

so far it's my CB ratio/PA system. The cb radio doesn't work, but the PA is fun. I imagine it might be useful on a trail, eventually. maybe.

hopefully, sometime soon, my answer will be solid axle.

RamRod

The Super Charger!
attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 206

Highatop

This is a real tough question to answer. Every mod that I've done since getting my 06 base model are my fav to now, that I'm glad I did. From startin about 2 years ago tire 285s, crankin Tbars w/ new shocks, Thorparts frontbumper w/ winch, rock rails, UCP, CB, tires again 315s, all 4 of Hunner skids, rear axle guard and now...my Rancho lift. I love the lift and can't wait to wheel w/ it. Soon it will be 4:1 Tcase and so on and on and on.
This could be a never endin thread...

Mmm, a supercharged 3.5...

Chook

Weighting them by Cost/Effort to Benefit:

T Bar Crank to 23.5" & add 0.5" Bump Stops is the clear winner for me

Next is the factory UCP, Sliders, & removable Steps

After that the 35" Tyres

Last edited:

06PullUouT

My Scorpworks Bushing Front Diff Crossmember. I was really tired of the loud clunking under my feet when wheeling off road and taking the kids to school!