• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Who wants to design our next shirt?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Hey, I could use some help from a graphic designer to help put together the next H4O and Moab shirts. If you've seen the past ones, generally we take an existing photo and convert it to a graphic but it doesn't have to be limited to that. In a bit of a time crunch here to get the Moab shirt ready quickly. Compensation? Umm, not sure except for a shirt or two, the pride of helping out the forum and maybe a piece from Gunner's parts hoard, if Gunner/Smaug can be led away from his pile of gold. (Okay, really just the first two items.)

Zach

Mall Crawler
What happened to Cheeto/Nacho/Dorito or whatever he goes by now?
Sorry Alex, I'm of no help, sent all my crayons to Kyle already. And the fact, I'm not the talented. Sigh

Highatop

Last minute Ya think but, a great idea tho. I would like to see a 3, either built up or workin. Again w/ the graphics...Sorry 1 and 2s, I'm bein selfish. Long live Black Sheep...

Last edited:

Bananatank

Hey alrock i could post your request up on my ig page and somebody could proly get something for us. A few have offered to draw out my next picture so i figure they could do this? Idk just a thought

Zach

Mall Crawler
Last minute Ya think but, a great idea tho. I would like to see a 3, either built up or workin. Maybe again w/ the graphics...Sorry 1 and 2s I'm bein selfish...

Already have 1's and 3's with the artwork. I know the 2's are far and few between. But dont leave us out [emoji41] Don't really care what's on it. Let's just get something in the works. Alex, I do still have that classic photo saved.

High Five H2

hey my brother is an animator, maybe I could get him to do it. he's got a weird sense of humor, though, so it might end up pretty weird.

Last edited:

Zach

Mall Crawler
Alex, Jared is alive and kicking. Been busy with the married life. He got your email, but busy. Just got off the phone with him. More than likely he will be joining us for lunch on Saturday.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Thanks all, since Nacho is available we'll be heading that direction but we may need backup later if he elects to retire :)

Kyle

What happened to Cheeto/Nacho/Dorito or whatever he goes by now?
Sorry Alex, I'm of no help, sent all my crayons to Kyle already. And the fact, I'm not the talented. Sigh

Damn, i ended up eating a couple of the crayons and the others got melted in the sun when i was out coloring in my sandbox! :gaah: On a more serious note, alrock i can have a design made up for you by monday next week if you want? anyone have any ideas as far as what they want?

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Yes, a design with a black H3T with a BA winch bumper, Gobi rack, 35" KM2s and off road lights coming down Lion's Back!

Hummerboy

Could there be an American flag added to the back of the shirt? I'm thinking to the back like this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422676911.518078.jpg not sure if it would drive the price up too much to do it but I like the added addition... Just a thought I had and really if it was anywhere Like the sleeve or something it would look great too IMO.

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
...a man has the right to dream doesn't he?...that, and the right to get another set of 35s and wheels for more wheeling. [emoji12]
f55107eef11e6042b7ded0132f623c33.jpg

e4f75da048f326ca484c8f8ed027a8ba.jpg

Last edited:

Panzer07

I like the flag on the sleeve idea too right side sleeve would be better. I don't know about putting an specific hummer model since it would left out the hummer owners without that rig in specific...perhaps a H1, H2, H3 on the left side sleeve would be better and keep the H4O logo either on the front as it's been or move it to the back and make it bigger...and perhaps in the front either on the left or right side breast area...stamped with the respective wearer's forum name...just my ideas I been contemplating. Seen more custom and tailor to the wearer

Torres

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Cyouincourt007

Pavement Prince
All great ideas and some funny comments too.
I love the flag idea, I used to have a sweater with a flag on the side and it was one of my faivorites a and added a very nice touch.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
The H4O shirt is 90% finalized. I like the flag idea and that's likely to be incorporated.

Question is, what color for the shirts? Doing one color shirt only. Black, gray, heather gray, burnt orange or?

Panzer07

I think black would look great but wearing it during the hot bright summer sun might suck. Perhaps the grey would've a better option.

Torres