• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

EXPO trailer build Bantam T3-C w. RTT

H3Wolf

Wow I need to do one too. I thought about getting a trailer from the auctions they have on post, always loved the Army's trailers, but I don't know what route to go now. That's a fantastic build you got there

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Thanks bud, just got done using it for eight days on the road through hells canyon on the snake river and through Udaho. Pulls great and works well as a base camp.

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
It is, but worth every penny. My wife and I have rotated through tents every year for the past 6-7 years until ponying up for this sucker last year and I can't imagine going back to a ground tent. That being said, choose another brand. I think we'll use this one for another year or so and then swap to an ezi-awn or ARB. I carry a full fledged fixit kit because so much crap has broken on this tent. Although we've only broken two zipper pulls this year (so far). CVT is just not good quality.

H3Wolf

That's good to know. I looked around for one for a while, then being the crafty engineer type person I am convinced myself I can build it started making a list of materials. Now I'm like I'm not sure if I want to do that.

H3Wolf

It's a passion, I like to constantly build, fabricate, things maybe save money out off it

H3Wolf

I always get something, then find alot of things I like and don't about them so if I get all the things I like of different things and put them together I feel acomplished. And if I want to change something I can easier with what I make, then anything I bought