• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Larger Oil Filter for Alpha Owners:

Best4x4

It's a good size difference for sure and I actually find it easier to install/remove now vs having to fight that tiny filter covered in oil!!

amrg

I run them since the day it was posted on this thread, no issues. Given the amount of clearance we have below the oil pan there is no reason but cost as to why GM didnt start with this filter from the assembly

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

amrg

No reason this can’t also work on the H2s LQ4 that I see?
Im using it on my LS3 so id say yes why not as long as you have clearance under it and us not out in the open

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Gpcalero

Just wanted to follow up and share with my fellow Alpha owners on the larger PF63 AC DELCO oil filters...

As of now, they are $3.52 each on RockAuto. PLUS, they are running a rebate on them right now for $1.50 each (up to 2 oil filters). So, you can get 1 or 2 for $2.02 each after the rebate. I'm picking up a couple while I order other parts from their website and save on shipping. They also still have rebates on spark plugs, which is a pretty decent deal (picked up a fresh set for the LS3 swap a few months ago). Links below.
:flag:

Rebate Form Link: Click for Rebate Link

10ergy

I've used the Mobil M1-212A for more capacity and it works well. Also used the Wix 57045 & 57045XL, both worked good.