• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Happy THORsgiving Day! <FREE SHIPPING>

4speedfunk

Several of you have asked about it...here's your chance!

FREE SHIPPING ....to lower 48 states! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Applies to all THORparts (including the really heavy, hard-to-ship, parts)! Good on all parts from now until Monday Dec. 1st at noon, EDT while supplies last. This sale can save you hundreds off normal shipping prices!
Do not use the shopping cart on the THORparts website...there will be no discount. THIS IS A FORUM ONLY DEAL...so use the Private Message button, and send your part request to 4speedfunk, along with your direct email address. PayPal invoice will arrive in your mailbox shortly after. Prices below...

THORparts front winch bumper (with grille & light pods).....$799
THORparts front winch bumper (bumper only)...................$399
THORparts rear SUV bumper...........................................$499
THORparts rear T bumper...............................................$499
THORparts bull bar........................................................$159
THORparts UCP beef-up plates........................................$ 69
THORparts front skid plates............................................$ 99

All items will ship Tuesday, Dec. 2nd via UPS-Ground. Contact me for Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada shipping rates.

Have a great THORsgiving Day!

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
lol, alright. I will get on that. once I do my ram assist this bumper will be one of future mods. I like the DIY version so I can do some touches to it.

The stock one has about a 5in gap between the bottom lip and the frame rail. Now its smashed into the framerail. That stocker has had better days.

Do you have the front bumper with winch and light pods etc for my H2? And would it fit with the protective front bumper installed on it too? What is the max size winch that will fit on it?

4speedfunk

Derian...it was a great time a month ago! Where were you?

EDIT:
Just saw the news today...4% rate hike by UPS went into effect today.

Last edited: