• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Two blue H1s

JonBishop

Seen a pair of amazing H1s driving down the 15 freeway in Fontana, CA.... One was a bright blue with a roof rack and had like 9 hella lights on it, the other was a metallic blue, with a roof rack too and have some round off-road lights, no covers so I don't kno what kind they were, but damn they were awesome!!!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonBishop

i almost hoped on the 15 south to follow them!!! lol their rigs are puuuuurrrdddyyyyy!!!!! hopefully someday i can be a part of the psychos!!!! so badass

Panzer07

Why are H1s 50k and up? I really didn't expect that when I looked into them

Because they are awesome. Thereo me YouTube videos that talk about the H1 in detail and so the price starts making sense. 2014
G-wagons are that price..and IMO not nearly as capable as the H1

Torres

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
In 15 years AMG only produced 12000 civilian H1s. Probably somewhere around 4000 have been exported. The small numbers mean low availability which drives up prices. I know quite a number of owners with more than one H1 and quite a number that are still original owners of their 20 year old truck.

amrg

2000 model hs are sold just at 100K USD in this part of the world, the newer ones go north of that price!
So yes, supply/demand and probably the rich ppl in this region who are getting more H1s exported from the states.

whiteflamingo

In 15 years AMG only produced 12000 civilian H1s. Probably somewhere around 4000 have been exported. The small numbers mean low availability which drives up prices. I know quite a number of owners with more than one H1 and quite a number that are still original owners of their 20 year old truck.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks man