• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Labor Day SALE! Up to 20% off everything at Diode Dynamics!

Diode Dynamics

LED Lighting Experts

blue1_600x115.gif

instagram_laborday.jpg

LABOR DAY SALE STARTS NOW! Click here to shop.

Use your coupon code at checkout:

LABORDAY10 = 10% off all orders
LABORDAY20 = 20% off orders over $200, PLUS free shipping!

Enter your code on the "My Cart" page before proceeding to checkout. This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, and expires at midnight on September 1, 2014.

Thanks everyone, and have a fun and safe weekend!

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
I bought a bunch of goodies... can't wait to get em!

Posted via Integrated Brain Wave Chip

Kyle

Awesome! We've been shipping a lot of the 12 inchers, very versatile size.

yea! i think its going to be great for behind the grill! i must say i'm very impressed with you guys, i was going to go all rigid lighting but after watching your youtube video of you guys showing how you
measure the lumens in house was fantastic, and you guys also state you guys buy the cree LEDs from a cree authorized distributor which is a plus too! :thumbs:also, if you don't mind me asking who is the authorized distributor you guys buy your cree LEDs from?

Diode Dynamics

LED Lighting Experts
yea! i think its going to be great for behind the grill! i must say i'm very impressed with you guys, i was going to go all rigid lighting but after watching your youtube video of you guys showing how you
measure the lumens in house was fantastic, and you guys also state you guys buy the cree LEDs from a cree authorized distributor which is a plus too! :thumbs:also, if you don't mind me asking who is the authorized distributor you guys buy your cree LEDs from?
Well thanks for the consideration! We shoot for Rigid's performance, reliability, and overall quality without the price tag.

We currently purchase LEDs from WPG, Future, Arrow, and Digikey- just depends on inventory and price for each project.