• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

ScorpWorks H3/H3T Front Axle End Supports

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
PCF is now rebuilding the axle end brackets. The brackets are rebuilt with the ScorpWorks bushing design and sold exchange. Cores are in short supply so we can recondition your brackets as well.
Bracket Price (pair) $150.00 plus a refundable $150.00 core charge (pair). Actual shipping rates also apply.

Last edited:

mantracker

Dwaine, is there a core charge refund upon receiving our old end brackets, and is this an easy parts replacement with basic tools?

Zach

Mall Crawler
Dwaine, is there a core charge refund upon receiving our old end brackets, and is this an easy parts replacement with basic tools?

Core charge is refunded one he receives them back. Pretty much guarantees he gets them back to build more

mantracker

Ok. Good. I did the PCF crossmember upgrade. Dwaine sent the crossmember really quick, so I sent the old one back really quick. I had to call Dwaine while putting it in. He answered my question about the little torx screw that I couldn't see. I had it swapped out in no time.
I think I've purchased every upgrade that he makes for the H3. Dwaine is very good to work with and a pleasure to do business with.
Whatever he makes for the H3, I intend to buy. It's top notch.

PreferredChassisFab

Yosemite Sam
Sorry for the confusion, I've edited the original thread post. It is a relatively straight forward install, requires removal of the axle shafts to gain access to the axle housing end supports.

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Ok. Good. I did the PCF crossmember upgrade. Dwaine sent the crossmember really quick, so I sent the old one back really quick. I had to call Dwaine while putting it in. He answered my question about the little torx screw that I couldn't see. I had it swapped out in no time.
I think I've purchased every upgrade that he makes for the H3. Dwaine is very good to work with and a pleasure to do business with.
Whatever he makes for the H3, I intend to buy. It's top notch.
what torx screw?

08H3

These bushings are a worthy upgrade. Nice to see another manufacturer address the problem. I've replaced every rubber bushing up front now. Virtually every creak, squeak, and pop are gone now.

08H3

Ditto, any pics?

I can't wait to get mine! Any pics 08H3?

I don't actually have the PCF bushings, but a different brand and was just making a statement on upgraded bushings in general. I think it's a good thing that yet another vendor is supplying an upgrade solution. I'm not going to post pics in this thread as I don't feel it's appropriate or fair to PCF to put them in their thread. Sorry for the confusion,

rascole

Got them installed today.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150822_164530 (1024x576).jpg
    20150822_164530 (1024x576).jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 4,155
  • 20150822_164456 (576x1024).jpg
    20150822_164456 (576x1024).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 2,192

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Makes sense since rancho supplies a new crossmember with different specs and only relocates the outer mounts. I can't be too hard to get bushings made for the rancho crossmember