• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab: Prichett Canyon

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I know a SAS H3T has done it. I’ve been wanting to do it for years but whenever I’m there I haven’t had a group to run it yet

atvspeed4

I know a SAS H3T has done it. I’ve been wanting to do it for years but whenever I’m there I haven’t had a group to run it yet

Well this should be interesting... I think we might be trying it March 11th.

Hopefully with skill/ patience and full underbody skid front to back, custom rock sliders to accommodate 1" bodylift, Air locked dana 44 IFS with full size cvs and 37" iroks. ARB bumper with 12k winch and a great group of much more built rigs leading the way and this will be a success.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would be interested in running Pritchett Canyon. Dwaine and I were going to do it last year but I broke my stabilizer bars and we ran out of time.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
David, you, Chris and Neo need to run it this year. Maybe with the TX Jeep guys too. I think you can get a good group of 6 or so together.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
It could happen. Pritchett Canyon isn't on the bucket list...but the Rubicon is. I might take a week on the Rubicon just to enjoy the camping. I spoke with Dwaine, does not sound likely that he will make Moab this year with everything going on with Iron Scorpion/India etc. The MK-1 won't be back in country in time. He does have an offer to drive the MK-2 if he makes it out though.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Awesome. 06 H3 won't be making this trip - something about relocating, more responsibility, being king of the hill. I hope y'all get a good group.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Awesome. 06 H3 won't be making this trip - something about relocating, more responsibility, being king of the hill. I hope y'all get a good group.

Yep no Moab for me this time around. Hopefully next year :(

Have a lot of stuff going on!

If anyone wants to run the rubicon this summer let me know though!

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Damn it sucks!!! [emoji22] if Pritchett is 100% happening maybe I’ll make a special trip for a day or two [emoji4]